HELP LEGIT CHECK on KOBE 8 YOTH

hi.someone from sulit is selling me a kobe 8 yoth for 7k..im posting pictures here..pls help me check its authenticity

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

hi.someone from sulit is selling me a kobe 8 yoth for 7k..im posting pictures here..pls help me check its authenticityView media item 990855
View media item 990858
View media item 990859

View media item 990860

View media item 990861

View media item 990862

View media item 990863

View media item 990864

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS!

Ahmm I hope the owner of that kicks won't be offended but on those pics but for me it's fake sorry and I really don't have any REPS to back it up ^_^

The way those pictures are taken will be all I need to tell them it's fake but like I said I don't have reps to back it up right but I could give you all facts just beibeng lazy right now he hehe

hi buddy, the seller now is not replying after series of questions..how about this other shoe...can you give me your take about its authenticity, this is now a new kobe 8 yoth from other seller

View media item 997424I'm sorry I got busy and take a picture o the tongue make sure it's detailed logo like what I posted and the box tag of your shoe is a fake coz every authentic box has its msrp or retail price on the right side of the box tag

@DeepSoleProblem  i think the box issue is out of context...what i want to know if this shoes are authentic..anyways these are the pictures of the tongue and etc.

oh and by the way i will try to ask someone from nike if the box is fake...i have also some box without the retail price and i bought from authorized nike resellers

Back
Top Bottom