Help me out NT.

What does

limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns

mean?

And how do i get this " Urban Account."

Im really looking foward towards the Black/Red I that are coming out and I don't wanna buy

them from a re-seller thats probaly going to charge $200-300
mad.gif

hopefully, NT pulls through.

thanks in advance........
grin.gif

Are you talking about the BRED I's low or hi's with the strap? Lows you can find online for maybe 20 dollars more then retail. The ones with the strap,I imagine will sit since there is so much heat coming out in November.

Urban Accounts are footlockers, Finishlines and Stores. To get one you need to talk to nike and have a good model for them cause they dont give those out likeburgers at the fast food

Their "limited" but not really, it won't be hard for you to grab a pair when they come out, assuming your talking about the Black/Red Air JordanI Strapped. If your talking about the Phat's their out already.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You have over 1300 post and you dont know what this means???
eyes.gif

I use to always come in the JB forum but since JB never intrested me in any of their "crap" products I started my

Nike collection (Sb, Dunks, Posites) so i never payed any attention until i saw the Black/red I Strap
pimp.gif

After i saw that, it felt like JB was coming back on top.
nerd.gif

oh, and for the "post" thing, im usally in the General and SneakerShowcase Thread.

Thanks for the info btw. Good look out NT
grin.gif

You shouldn't have to pay that much for any of the 1's coming out any time soon, Hi's or Low's.

"Urban accounts" mean shoe stores such as footlocker, footaction, etc.
grin.gif
wink.gif

and so you don't have to buy from those dumb re-sellers
eyes.gif

11/22/2008 Air Jordan 1 High Strap
342132-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$110

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

grin.gif
wink.gif

no it doesnt because they have footaction and some footlocker stores that dont get the limited js basicly urban accounts are the stores that usually get LS jsall stores dont get ls LS but the ones that do are urban accounts and all footlockers and footactions are not urban accounts

Originally Posted by steff55

grin.gif
wink.gif

no it doesnt because they have footaction and some footlocker stores that dont get the limited js basicly urban accounts are the stores that usually get LS js all stores dont get ls LS but the ones that do are urban accounts and all footlockers and footactions are not urban accounts

grin.gif
really???
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

and "Urban accounts" are footlocker, footaction, etc...
eyes.gif

Let me try to shed a little light.

Footaction is the only National Chain that receives LS product.

As far as Nike is concerned, you have Inline Only stores, Urbano, Urban Specialty, Sports Inspired, Urban Better, Urban Best, and Urban Pinnacle. I think theexclusivity of the shoes coming out in stores is in that order being Inline Only = regular stuff and Urban Pinnacle being the best.

Brand Jordan however has stores with basic Jordan accounts, Jordan LS Better, and Jordan LS Best. Each of which can have access to some QS stuff if their SalesRep has enough product available. Of course the Jordan LS Best accounts will receive the more limited items.

grin.gif
wink.gif

no it doesnt because they have footaction and some footlocker stores that dont get the limited js basicly urban accounts are the stores that usually get LS js all stores dont get ls LS but the ones that do are urban accounts and all footlockers and footactions are not urban accounts
"Urban Accounts"

Also means your main "Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, etc."

Main one, meaning the one that sells the most in your area.

Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Let me try to shed a little light.

Footaction is the only National Chain that receives LS product.

As far as Nike is concerned, you have Inline Only stores, Urbano, Urban Specialty, Sports Inspired, Urban Better, Urban Best, and Urban Pinnacle. I think the exclusivity of the shoes coming out in stores is in that order being Inline Only = regular stuff and Urban Pinnacle being the best.

Brand Jordan however has stores with basic Jordan accounts, Jordan LS Better, and Jordan LS Best. Each of which can have access to some QS stuff if their Sales Rep has enough product available. Of course the Jordan LS Best accounts will receive the more limited items.

Good look out homie. i remeber you from when i first started posting on NT
pimp.gif

Nktran001 - Thanks to you to
grin.gif

You can find an Urban account if they receive the LS model Jordan's out here in WA we have Footactions, Niketown, RPS, and Platinum Wear!!

Originally Posted by Nktran001

grin.gif
wink.gif

"Urban Accounts"

Also means your main "Footlocker, Champs, Finishline, etc."

Main one, meaning the one that sells the most in your area.

Hope that helps.

Yea NOT ALL are URBAN ACCT's they usuall mean the one that gets selected by JB to recieve the items
wink.gif

Originally Posted by from02hero

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You have over 1300 post and you dont know what this means???
eyes.gif
smh.gif
i know right thats a damn shame
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

People like you guys always make me laugh.

**** and go back to ISS where your immaturity belongs.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont think they are limited at all and will be a GR since the release dates on nike.com say this

11/22/2008 Air Jordan 1 High Strap
342132-061 Black/Varsity Red-White
$110

Doesn't state anything about limited or urban accounts.

Back
Top Bottom