Help me pick out a senior quote - Serious replies only

What's good NT,

I'm a senior in HS this year and I have until this weekend to pick out a senior quote. I had a couple in mind so could you give me feedback on them?

Edit: We got a huge extension to choose so I got plenty of time. Thanks again to everyone.

God I was immature as a senior. My quotes appeared like this:

"The world is yours" - Scarface
"Hold my Own" -Allen Iverson

SMH.

Out of the ones you have, I like the Lao Tzu one.

"Never say sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon" 
pimp.gif

"When in doubt, whip it out"

Thanks CelticsFan... I thought that was a pretty good one too. Gonna wait for more replies though

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"!#$@ you, !#$@ you, !#$@ you, you're cool, and !#$@ u...I'm out"

Eh I considered this but they said no swears, no messages and I'm not that insecure as to call out everyone who did me wrong
laugh.gif

We cant dwell on the past, all we got is today so imma live like theres no tommorow

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing- Albert Einstein.

"Instead of following what people tell me I should do, I would rather define my own life and success." -scshift
"I won't give up until I make it. I'll take breaks, but time is precious and I know eventually I'll get to where I want to be, so the more I push towards it the earlier it will come." -scshift

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

What I stand for speaks for itself, they don't understand.

Wow I really like that, I don't completely understand it (can you explain it), but it sounds very good
pimp.gif

But you guys need to stop adding suggestions!! All of what you guys suggested are great and now it's even harder to choose
30t6p3b.gif

I aint never ate no pumpkin pie- Bernie Mac

Aint no fun if the homies can't have none - Nate Dogg

I want them yambs, and I aint talking sweet potatoes.- Some dude

and the best one

I am crazy. And you know what else? I don't give a $$^^. I don't give a $^&$ about you. I don't give a ^$^# about Steel. I don't give a *(&^(* about Raheem, either. I don't give a #@$% about myself. Look, I ain't &^*^. And you less of a man than me, so as soon as I figure you ain't gon be $^*(, *pow*! So be it. You remember that, ^*(*^%#@. 'Cause I'm the one you need to be looking out for... *partner*! - Tupac

hol up one more

Riverside @$^&*^%$. - Tupac

"This is God given, The only thing I gotta do is show up"

"I'm an addict.... I'm addicted to success, unfortunately there is no rehab for success"

"Now I can Let these dream killers kill my self-esteem, or use my arrogance as a steam to power my dreams." (that was mine in 10')

Originally Posted by iYen

"Instead of following what people tell me I should do, I would rather define my own life and success." -scshift
"I won't give up until I make it. I'll take breaks, but time is precious and I know eventually I'll get to where I want to be, so the more I push towards it the earlier it will come." -scshift

Man I forgot I even wrote those... but I still stand by them today. Not sure if I want to quote myself though.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

"I like Monta Ellis and cars."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Class of 2012 
happy.gif

Unfortunately, my school doesn't do senior quotes.
frown.gif

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Both said by Albert Einstein, if I may add.

And yo, I hope you work today because I'm planning to head over there in a few hours! Talk to you like a grown man...

Back
Top Bottom