Help Me Prank My Spanish Teacher

My spanish teacher is part ******ed, I am convinced. So, what better to do but mess with him. Things we have done so far range from:

-putting a cell phone in the ceiling and calling it, and he has no idea where it's coming from
-trapping him in between desks for really 20 minutes
-putting a phone under (taped) his desk and calling it over and over while he was looking for it

we need more ideas, please help NT.
laugh.gif

Laxative in his drink ftw.

Btw, I thought it was "help me SPANK my spanish teacher"
smh.gif

There's a day for that. It's called April Fool's Day. It takes place the first day of the month. I think you are at leasy a day late.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

My spanish teacher is part ******ed, I am convinced. So, what better to do but mess with him. Things we have done so far range from:

-putting a cell phone in the ceiling and calling it, and he has no idea where it's coming from
-putting a phone under (taped) his desk and calling it over and over while he was looking for it

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�Where do you think I got the idea from?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

I never knew male spanish teachers exist..

We had one at my middle school once. He use to rub his nipples under his shirt while teaching
sick.gif

roll.gif
.. that's darn hilarious...
I think I wanna pull a prank on my math and journalism teacher now.. me and my buddies mess with our teachers all the time
laugh.gif
. classes are rarely dull

SchruteFarms wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

deeeebleeeeeeedeeeeeee deeeebleeeeeeedeeeeeeee
laugh.gif
�catchy toneright there
roll.gif

1. Go to his room and pop off all the keys on his keyboard and put it in alphabetical order.

2. Flip the room 180...so if looking ---> was the front of the class <---- would become front of the class

3. Have everyone run out of the room disappear for 5 minutes then come back in and sit down as if nothing happened

SchruteFarms wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
�catchy toneright there
roll.gif

SchruteFarms wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
�catchy toneright there
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom