Help us improve our community moderation.

mariko is newman
Everytime he posts a canned meal

tenor (2).gif

since this is kind of a job interview, I´ll mention that there´s no way dude would have operated like that as long as he did if I was holding the remote control...I honestly suspect Meth kinda kept him around as a chew toy, banning homie JUST from General was an inspired work of trolling...sent that man to digital purgatory.

yeah tho as I understand, ska--the mod you had an exchange with in that thread, saw that--has had a long walk in life from the cloth to atheism and all kinds of everything in between...to me that demonstrates profound capacity for change. if he´s willing to accept education where it may be lacking then why discard him?

yes, a fruit hat would go beautifully on top of my flowery fn face.

1590614108059.png

...man, I hope I don´t have to tone it down too much to be an effective mod, that would suck. :lol:
It wasn’t him, it was stevesteve who had an issue with the comment on whiteness. The other mod that you’ve mentioned has some serious issues understanding the plight of Black people in America as well. Anyone who reps JRepp about anything, does. He made the mistake of asking DC and I, if we considered ourselves “hotep”. Ain’t that a bish’?!

mmmm... my memory is a little fuzzy on this one but a careful vetting on Shibadekobe should be done first.

Also- are any current mods up for an annual review? Methodical Management Methodical Management

One in particular needs cultural sensitivity training as there are some topics that come up frequently that require a certain level of understanding and nuance that is completely lost on him.

I'm the Manchurian Candidate for JPS JPS and 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep ....Shhhhhhhh

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
danger style danger style
Belgium Belgium
solewoman solewoman
freeze freeze
DonRafa DonRafa

They are all far better candidates than myself.....Knowledgeable, fair, unbiased, longevity, mediators.

It wasn’t him, it was stevesteve who had an issue with the comment on whiteness. The other mod that you’ve mentioned has some serious issues understanding the plight of Black people in America as well. Anyone who reps JRepp about anything, does. He made the mistake of asking DC and I, if we considered ourselves “hotep”. Ain’t that a bish’?!

my mistake.

StevenSteve isn´t someone I´ve interacted with here so no comment there besides ¨hotep¨ seems dismissive.

yeah tho, if elected to the NT Council I will advocate for the following policies:

- enthusiastic full banishment for all instances of overt racism and sexism.

- enthusiastic full banishment for sustained trolling in serious threads.

- thread bans for those who consistently engage in bad faith.

- thread ban amnesty for those who present compelling cases and were not removed with (or for) prejudice.

- heightened tolerance for harmless jokes and shenanigans, we´re all here to have fun.

- up to Category 3 scorch in PYP (nothing that will get you swung on irl) provided the roaster´s pic is posted.

- approval of the technical term ¨cluster****¨ to appear unedited as a description of American crisis response.

- the IP ban of alchemist iq alchemist iq , sworn enemy of the Reebok Question.

I be seeing that thread get bumped alot. Cliff notes?

Musical trash elites professing their love for certain artist. Bi-weekly tomfoolery appreciations post. Monthly Ninja rants about how the thread is killing the culture and his 2 weeks late posts. It’s like a family in there.

- thread ban amnesty for those who present compelling cases and were not removed with (or for) prejudice.

- heightened tolerance for harmless jokes and shenanigans, we´re all here to have fun.

- up to Category 3 scorch in PYP (nothing that will get you swung on irl) provided the roaster´s pic is posted.

- approval of the technical term ¨cluster****¨ to appear unedited as a description of American crisis response.

My dude.....forget moderator.

I vote you FOR ADMIN AND PRESIDENT!!!!!
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
1590623267082.jpeg

Last edited:
my mistake.

StevenSteve isn´t someone I´ve interacted with here so no comment there besides ¨hotep¨ seems dismissive.

yeah tho, if elected to the NT Council I will advocate for the following policies:

It was Ska that asked the “hotep” question. I replied that this sort of question would only be answered by me, if I knew that the person who was asking, were actually Black. Those of us who are not connected to the abrahamic faiths, yet are ancestrally aware through the practice of ATR’s, will always look at these slights differently. The hotep moniker is incredibly dismissive, especially since there are racist overtones connected to the description.

My dude.....forget moderator.

I vote you FOR ADMIN AND PRESIDENT!!!!!
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
1590623267082.jpeg

Andrew Yang Speech GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

It was Ska that asked the “hotep” question. I replied that this sort of question would only be answered by me, if I knew that the person who was asking, were actually Black. Those of us who are not connected to the abrahamic faiths, yet are ancestrally aware through the practice of ATR’s, will always look at these slights differently. The hotep moniker is incredibly dismissive, especially since there are racist overtones connected to the description.

right, so based on what I understand about ska--someone I´ve never met, obviously--he seems to be a person who would take your words under advisement, reflect on his beliefs and how they fit with new information.

same way ´shades absorbed the guidance about the term he used and disavowed its use from then on.

I could be wrong about that, but it´s the kind of thing I both believe in myself and encourage in others.

Andrew Yang Speech GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

right, so based on what I understand about ska--this person I have never met, obviously--he seems to be a person who would take your words under advisement, reflect on his beliefs and how they fit with new information.

I could be wrong about that, but it´s the kind of thing I both believe in myself and encourage in others.
It’s very christian, and has no place in an intellectual discussion, especially in regard to racism.

It’s very christian, and has no place in an intellectual discussion, especially in regard to racism.

definitely agree Christianity has no place in addressing racism, particularly with its history.

which is wild since Historical Jesus would have found that sentence hilarious and infuriating, just like I do.

still, education is a process, and all you can do is provide a willing, curious person with good information.

I think more NTers than not fall into that category...the rest, we can filter out.

my mistake.

That's nice but what are you going to do for coalgang? If you're not doing anything for us then we will simply withhold our votes until you do. Gotta earn these votes.

That's nice but what are you going to do for coalgang? If you're not doing anything for us then we will simply withhold our votes until you do. Gotta earn these votes.

I will create a suitable space with a familiar atmosphere for you and all who share your bituminous beliefs.

Digging Triple H GIF by WWE - Find & Share on GIPHY

ska--someone I´ve never met, obviously--he seems to be a person who would take your words under advisement, reflect on his beliefs and how they fit with new information.

same way ´shades absorbed the guidance about the

I could be wrong about that

This is wildly inaccurate and does not reflect my experience with him. Quite the opposite in fact. Which is why I was asking if mods are up for review.

Normally I wouldn’t bring up the incident repeatedly but it was so odd and he was so forceful about it that it made me wonder how often he has tried to impose his personal beliefs on other NT users while also abusing his mod authority.

The incident I’m speaking about required Meth to step in and confirm my accusation that Ska was abusing his authority. But basically like Meth is saying in creating this thread —there is almost too much content to moderate on this site, so I’m sure he hasn’t had the time to see how often ska abuses his authority.

Back
Top Bottom