Help us improve our community moderation.

This is wildly inaccurate and does not reflect my experience with him. Quite the opposite in fact. Which is why I was asking if mods are up for review.

Normally I wouldn’t bring up the incident repeatedly but it was so odd and he was so forceful about it that it made me wonder how often he has tried to impose his personal beliefs on other NT users while also abusing his mod authority.

The incident I’m speaking about required Meth to step in and confirm my accusation that Ska was abusing his authority. But basically like Meth is saying in creating this thread —there is almost too much content to moderate on this site, so I’m sure he hasn’t had the time to see how often ska abuses his authority.

just speaking on my personal interactions. I´ll be the first to tell you I could be wrong...hey, I was!

I see Blue Lives Matter high up in the cosmos. :smh: Don't let this dude get in a position of power. He already has a hit list! :smh:

aepps20 aepps20 Please conduct a scouting report on cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 . Something about dude has me questioning his motivations.

:lol: I mean, that Blue Lives Matter bs would probably work on a day I didn´t type ¨ftp1312¨ on this very forum.

I actually like your random pot-stirring, sure...make *******s think harder. #MATH

definitely agree Christianity has no place in addressing racism, particularly with its history.

which is wild since Historical Jesus would have found that sentence hilarious and infuriating, just like I do.

still, education is a process, and all you can do is provide a willing, curious person with good information.

I think more NTers than not fall into that category...the rest, we can filter out.
Jesus is jesus, regardless of historical circumstance, context. Even he isn't Black enough for me. The sheer fact that people want to insert his actions into a discussion as some moral barometer? Is downright ridiculous. That forgivness thing is nothing but a trap door. You’d be better off discussing the thought processes of Marcus Aurelius, the Stoics, or even Djhuti, if you wanna get really real. These dudes on here don’t even inow that women do not even own their own bodies, in many countries in this world. A moderator should want to emulate what Meth does, and that is to be well read enough to know that even historical jesus, was not perfect.

Last edited:
This is wildly inaccurate and does not reflect my experience with him. Quite the opposite in fact. Which is why I was asking if mods are up for review.

Normally I wouldn’t bring up the incident repeatedly but it was so odd and he was so forceful about it that it made me wonder how often he has tried to impose his personal beliefs on other NT users while also abusing his mod authority.

The incident I’m speaking about required Meth to step in and confirm my accusation that Ska was abusing his authority. But basically like Meth is saying in creating this thread —there is almost too much content to moderate on this site, so I’m sure he hasn’t had the time to see how often ska abuses his authority.
Yeah, you peeled that onion skin back, and it stunk like a mofo.

yea man. i'm usually okay with why i get banned. that one wasnt fun.

i got banned from am1 thread for exposing TonyTobacco as a SWS; i didnt mind getting burned for that.

but the former fat boy in me cries out not being able to participate in the grub thread. It's like getting invited to the cookout but being told to wait in da garage
🤯 tony was a sws??

Jesus is jesus, regardless of historical circumstance, context. Even he isn't Black enough for me. The sheer fact that people want to insert his actions into a discussion as some moral barometer? Is downright ridiculous. That forgivness thing is nothing but a trap door. You’d be better off discussing the thought processes of Marcus Aurelius, the Stoics, or even Djhuti, if you wanna get really real. These dudes on here don’t even inow that women do not even own their own bodies, in many countries in this world. A moderator should want to emulate what Meth does, and that is to be well read enough to know that even historical jesus, was not perfect.

there are no infallible Earthly leaders, ole JC is just one guy people like. I dig some of what he had to say.

also agree on the ideal profile of a forum moderator, they should possess a certain level of general awareness.

let´s agree some more, it´s pretty cool.

mariko is newman
Nah he's definitely Bania

FavorablePeriodicIriomotecat-small.gif

no its not
but i STILL
crack up at the civility gauntlet
and allegedly stones
that will NEVER not crack me up
:lol: @ what pops up when you Google search allegedly stones.

He made the mistake of asking DC and I, if we considered ourselves “hotep”.
It was Ska that asked the “hotep” question.
In this lifetime or another lifetime, on this planet or any planet or celestial being, on this site or any other site, in person or online, I... NEVER... asked you that. Or DC.

Or anything close.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , I appreciate your support. I do. But as that question shows, there are a couple NTers who have opinions of me that they've locked into, and some of that is based on misinterpretations, and some of it based on outright falsities.

I've resigned that point. It is what it is. There's a topic MUCH larger than getting my point across, and my continued effort in trying to discuss my point definitely got in the way. I'm not trying to revive my point, either.

I just never asked anything about hotep, to anyone, ever.

There are receipts if I did... and there's also the rebuttal that the reason the receipts couldn't be found is because I deleted them. I didn't, because it never happened, but that rebuttal could be offered. And that's why I've resigned to just 'It is what it is.'

What thread in your opinion is goat?
RAN
then food
but THE BEST
was the old music pyp
that ben franklin dude when it came out what he looked like
that day was hilarious
from that point on
he stayed getting clowned on how he looked
he got ran off nt
but dude use to always provide sound scan numbers
and it was always dope to see em
music forum used to be WILD

In this lifetime or another lifetime, on this planet or any planet or celestial being, on this site or any other site, in person or online, I... NEVER... asked you that. Or DC.

Or anything close.

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , I appreciate your support. I do. But as that question shows, there are a couple NTers who have opinions of me that they've locked into, and some of that is based on misinterpretations, and some of it based on outright falsities.

I've resigned that point. It is what it is. There's a topic MUCH larger than getting my point across, and my continued effort in trying to discuss my point definitely got in the way. I'm not trying to revive my point, either.

I just never asked anything about hotep, to anyone, ever.

There are receipts if I did... and there's also the rebuttal that the reason the receipts couldn't be found is because I deleted them. I didn't, because it never happened, but that rebuttal could be offered. And that's why I've resigned to just 'It is what it is.'
I@dcallamerican , I can’t do it right now, can you please find that quote/question? It is in the thread on if NT has a race problem. He asked us both if we considered ourselves hotep or “other”.

I have no idea.

KHUFU KHUFU , DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , @dwalk31 , @marikomorose , do you refer to yourself as Woke or Hotep?

Or have I misunderstood something and you recognize that intent matters, that simply using the term POC is not always offensive, dismissive, and ignorant?

To suggest that there were no infallible earthly beings, is to compare life to a christian principle, one based upon sin, of which does not exist. To take out a quote from the book Blood Simple,”sin, was a trick that we played on the n*^%##”. Sun does not exist in ATR’s, those not influenced by christianity. Those older, even admit that even the gods and goddesses were capable of wrong doing. The story of Ogun is an example of this. However, most in western culture are influenced through christianity. So when I state that the woman who tried to call the police on that brother in central park, needs to off herself? Many will take offense.

¨infalliable¨ in that context refers to the intellectual sense...nobody I know of has everything ever figured out.

my view of free speech is that one can express one´s informed opinion, but should be ready to defend it.

wrong and right are largely subjective, as are appropriate and inappropriate.

it´s about establishing an agreeable community standard, and I wish to be a part of determining it.

still, fact remains that someone being offended, in and of itself, is their own--wait for it--cross to bear.

RAN
then food
but THE BEST
was the old music pyp
that ben franklin dude when it came out what he looked like
that day was hilarious
from that point on
he stayed getting clowned on how he looked
he got ran off nt
but dude use to always provide sound scan numbers
and it was always dope to see em
music forum used to be WILD

Music forum used to be the best on the site...then a certain someone complained that we were too rowdy or something and everything got sanitized

Back
Top Bottom