Help us improve our community moderation.

i got banned from am1 thread for exposing TonyTobacco as a SWS; i didnt mind getting burned for that.
u can prolly get that reversed
Except that's not what happened. You got into a multiple page flame war with jordans01.

Tony Tobacco had already been banned from the thread by that time. (And he's since been banned from the entire site.)

yea but their I$$ Steve migrated to this staff no?
wrong.gif

NT is working with ISS on selling NT tees and pins so although Method had beef with them back in the day, some things may change between us and them.
Their magazine and forums were sold to Complex. The web store was sold to a NikeTalk member quite a few years ago. He used to go by the screen name ivehademall, but has since changed it to instyleshoes instyleshoes . That's who's working with us on the COVID-19 benefit sale.

Let's get back to the central issue here.

Do we know when this will be announced?
It may take some time to properly vet the nominees.

If anyone would like it to go faster, you're welcome to dig through everyone's old posts and let us know if there's anything we should be concerned about.

I wanted to let everyone know that solewoman solewoman has joined our moderation team. I hope you'll join me in thanking her for her continued and generous support for our community. We're excited to have her on the team and grateful for all the great recommendations we received for her and for all of the other veteran community members mentioned thus far. Our community will be a better place as a result.

We still hope to add another moderator or two, but given the urgent need for additional support we felt it imprudent to hold off on appointing anyone until we'd completed the lengthy vetting process for all candidates.

I wanted to let everyone know that solewoman solewoman has joined our moderation team. I hope you'll join me in thanking her for her continued and generous support for our community. We're excited to have her on the team and grateful for all the great recommendations we received for her and for all of the other veteran community members mentioned thus far. Our community will be a better place as a result.

We still hope to add another moderator or two, but given the urgent need for additional support we felt it imprudent to hold off on appointing anyone until we'd completed the lengthy vetting process for all candidates.

This Is A Bad Choice. It’s A Guarantee She Abuses Her Authority When I Remind Her Of Nats Triumph Against The Dodgers In The NLDS.

I Kid...Great Choice:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom