Help us improve our community moderation.

¨infalliable¨ in that context refers to the intellectual sense...nobody I know of has everything ever figured out.

my view of free speech is that one can express one´s informed opinion, but should be ready to defend it.

wrong and right are largely subjective, as are appropriate and inappropriate.

it´s about establishing an agreeable community standard, and I wish to be a part of determining it.

still, fact remains that someone being offended, in and of itself, is their own--wait for it--cross to bear.
That last line about that cross? Misogyny.

I stand corrected.

I wasn't just outright asking if you consider yourself hotep, though, which would be both bold and insensitive. We were talking about something else and I had mentioned a wonder about certain NTers within that conversation, and you ( KHUFU KHUFU ) said 'Do these people consider themselves woke or hotep' or something to that effect. And I replied "I don't know. Do you guys consider yourself woke or hotep?" and I named those people.

It wasn't just a question out of nowhere, or even a question of my own curiosity. "Hey, do you consider yourself hotep?"

I would never just ask someone that. That was within the context of a different conversation.

But yes, it seems like I just asked if you and DC are hotep. That would be pretty egregious, but I'm definitely incorrect in saying that I never said anything like that, on this planet or in this lifetime.

As it stands, I had completely forgotten about that, and I know I didn't mean what it looks like was asked, but I'm sorry for even asking it within the context that I asked it. Those were my words, and I should have been more careful with them. Period.

Can we get this back on moderation discussion? I'm not trying to shift focus away from me out of discomfort or whatever. The quote is there. I know I didn't mean it the way it looks like, but I still typed those words, and shouldn't have. Not really sure anything more needs to be discussed, and detracting from threads is common online.
cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 did ya’ see the ska comment?! The denial was pretty emphatic, ‘eh?!
I forgot. That's literally it.

That last line about that cross? Misogyny.

it´s not enough to drop the mic, good sir.

please pick it up and explain exactly why a reference to the Christian Messiah, based on our previous discussion of both Mythological and Historical Jesus, qualifies as an expression of contempt against women.

...had a second part to this post about darthska darthska speaking for himself, but hey looka that.

it´s not enough to drop the mic, good sir.

please pick it up and explain exactly why a reference to the Christian Messiah, based on our previous discussion of both Mythological and Historical Jesus, qualifies as an expression of contempt against women.

...had a second part to this post about darthska darthska speaking for himself, but hey looka that.
I’m done. Any reference to jesus and any metaphorical reference to his cross, is an affront to women, especially the conscious Black woman. Also, Ska proves that there needs to be some administrative house cleaning done. That action above, is pretty blatant, especially while being co signed by one of those sole collector moderators.

yea but their I$$ Steve migrated to this staff no?

Methodical Management Methodical Management darthska darthska @HellaSteph

I am willing to take a week NIKETALK ban if @alchemist iq is allowed to get reinstated into the food thread.
No don't do this, I take it back. You see how many times he's posted haribogoldbear's nudes? You don't want that obsessive behavior back, be looking like this after a month
200.gif

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , I appreciate your support. I do. But as that question shows, there are a couple NTers who have opinions of me that they've locked into, and some of that is based on misinterpretations, and some of it based on outright falsities.

I've resigned that point. It is what it is. There's a topic MUCH larger than getting my point across, and my continued effort in trying to discuss my point definitely got in the way. I'm not trying to revive my point, either.

I just never asked anything about hotep, to anyone, ever.

There are receipts if I did... and there's also the rebuttal that the reason the receipts couldn't be found is because I deleted them. I didn't, because it never happened, but that rebuttal could be offered. And that's why I've resigned to just 'It is what it is.'

Hi just a civil question that I would like a simple answer to-

Are you indirectly referring to me as one of the “few NT-ers”and are you calling me a liar to clear your name?

Be careful because there are still receipts that you can’t delete.

This is the thread for this. No more ducking.

Edit: he has chosen to not engage which is totally fine and I’ll take this as public acknowledgement that he is not calling me a liar and said “falsities” were not in reference to anything I’ve said about him.

Last edited:
Notice how the sole collector mod could not wait to rep a lie?
Lies are intentional. I was not intentionally dismissing anything. I forgot, and got egg on my face pretty quickly, and acknowledged that. That's literally it.

Is turbo uno gonna rep that?!

I did, it was funny :lol:

Edit: But not as funny as you being exposed as a senior citizen who made dozens of accounts over the years and got banned when Meth tired of your act a year from now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom