Help W/ size comparisons (Dunk SB High)

What's up NT, I'm looking to pick up a pair of Dunk High's but I have nowhere around me where I can find out what sizes will work. If anyone couldtell me how they compare to any of the following shoes size-wise, that would be awesome (people who own Dunk High's and own one of the following pairs):

Jordan IV, Jordan V, AM90, AM Light, Court Force High, Air Stab. That's all I have to base it off of at the moment, get back to me!

Thanks! eeBS7eez

Edit: I'm looking at a 9 right now and size 9.5's are comfortable for me but close to the cut-off point...

Dunk highs are true to size, but Dunk High SB's tend to run a little snug due to the padding. Most people suggest going .5 size up with SB's, but Iwear an 11.5 in regular dunks and dunk SB's. That just my opinion though. As a matter of fact I have a pair of Stabs on right now too, in size 11.5, andcome to think of it; they fit/feel like my SB's do. Hope that helps, man.

personally I wear the same in highs as I do in lows.
I go up .5 from Jordans.
10 in Jordans = 10.5 in Dunks
I wear the same in Stabs as I do in Dunks.

-J-

Cool, knowing they're the same as stab's from two guys means i'm good to go. your jordan sizing matches mine too, i wear the exact same sizes.

Back
Top Bottom