Help, what would last longer for outdoor balling

i have to pick what to un ds for outdoor balling, im mostly concerned about the thread, i just want to know what would last longer for everyday use-

air force stat (1, wht/blk/purple)

air force 25 league pack (kings)

Zoom kobe 1 (black out)

please help fast, and dont flame me for any reason

I think you mean Tread, not Thread. And I find it funny that you have to list the colorway as well.

I'd go with the Kobe I's or AF25's. The 25's I'd pick because of their great cushioning setup, should be money for outdoor ball.

And I actually like the Kobe I for outdoor, it should last for a little while.

i just used the STATs w/ lebron iv soles, lol hella comfy and they seem like they will last, af 25 seems like it isnt very thick on the rubber so i passed andstats were only 35 bux

good luck with those bricks.

tried them on at the outlet, and they were significantly heavier than my work shoes.

The Kobe I's. I've been balling in my black/white kobes for about 6 months and its still holding up pretty well. They are comfortable and light on thefeet.

I have all 3 of those shoes, the stats, and the kobe 1s I have in those colorways

I think you made the right choice for durability, just watch out for the softer clear sole tread along the perimeter of the stats. Other than that they are anice shoe

kobe 1's i like the rubber compund in them.....also light and responsive....

Back
Top Bottom