Help with Research Paper PLZ!

I need help on my research paper. My teacher made a mistake and decided to change my topic last minute the paper is due tomorrow and i need some help in grab some sources and subjects:
my topic is the issue of Exploitation, Colonialism, and Imperialism; is it necessary for a country to exploit others in order for them to progress. I need more example then just America's exploiting of native Americans and African slaves in order to build this nation, but examples of other nations that have done so has well.

ALSO

I need some examples of countries that have not used the tool of exploitation in order to make the country prosperous. I got some examples from some people that say the nation of Eritrea (in Africa), Brazil, and Qatar are some good examples. but they never gave me how. So maybe yall can help me.. i dont need yall doing the paper for me, just some insight and examples that can be useful. 

I need help on my research paper. My teacher made a mistake and decided to change my topic last minute the paper is due tomorrow and i need some help in grab some sources and subjects:
my topic is the issue of Exploitation, Colonialism, and Imperialism; is it necessary for a country to exploit others in order for them to progress. I need more example then just America's exploiting of native Americans and African slaves in order to build this nation, but examples of other nations that have done so has well.

ALSO

I need some examples of countries that have not used the tool of exploitation in order to make the country prosperous. I got some examples from some people that say the nation of Eritrea (in Africa), Brazil, and Qatar are some good examples. but they never gave me how. So maybe yall can help me.. i dont need yall doing the paper for me, just some insight and examples that can be useful. 

R.I.P.

You could include u.s. And other western countries exploitation of the middle east.

R.I.P.

You could include u.s. And other western countries exploitation of the middle east.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom