Hennessy Pure White Appreciation ..........

+*#@ really sneaks up on you. i heard they charge $ 30 a shot for this in bars . might be worth it ......

wow, I'm looking it up and it says it's $415 for a case of 6. People are saying it's super smooth. But damn, smoother than XO, I don't know??Hmm, I'm gonna have to give this a shot.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Good but no way better than XO. Over hyped cus its not sold in the states.

i don't know homie, i've drank xo and this is way better imo. so much smoother. u could actually chug this, i would'nt recommend it
laugh.gif
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

can someone verify before i call ducktales ?
laugh.gif

either way it sounds
pimp.gif

i never heard of this... Good call on makin it a post

I went to Barbados earlier this year about bought about 6 of these back w/me...It's the TRUTH...I sold mine for $75 a bottle only b/c its that rare...
I also like Black Henne (sold in the States)

Question: What if you combine Pure White + Black Henne....will that be a bi-racial drink? lololololol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

wow, I'm looking it up and it says it's $415 for a case of 6. People are saying it's super smooth. But damn, smoother than XO, I don't know?? Hmm, I'm gonna have to give this a shot.

it is not smoother than XO..... and the price for a bottle is around $40, may be more depending on which island youre on

Originally Posted by Stixx

I went to Barbados earlier this year about bought about 6 of these back w/me...It's the TRUTH...I sold mine for $75 a bottle only b/c its that rare...
I also like Black Henne (sold in the States)

Question: What if you combine Pure White + Black Henne....will that be a bi-racial drink? lololololol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Cues: Boo this man
roll.gif

Yo I can get it and shipped to anywhere in the U.S.A for $104 that's DHL which means you will get it in 2 days the latest...of course if you don't wantDHL or Fedex it can be cheaper

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif
henny drinkers

one day you will see the light -

got a better cognac for us to drink bro???
nerd.gif
yes actually I do -

i've said it in every liquor thread i took part in over the last years on nt-

grand_marnier_cordonrouge_gr.jpg

i've converted PLENTY henny drinkers-

and this is for "regular" priced - obv once you start getting in the expensive stuff there are alternatives but GM > henny easily ....

like ive never met ANYBODY who can truely say they enjoy the taste of henny
laugh.gif
yea it might get you messed up or whatever but everybody i have seen takes their shot or sip then ends up with the
sick.gif
face then asks for more
laugh.gif
- thats all pop cultures influence

Back
Top Bottom