Hennessy Pure White Appreciation ..........

Originally Posted by Stixx

I went to Barbados earlier this year about bought about 6 of these back w/me...It's the TRUTH...I sold mine for $75 a bottle only b/c its that rare...
I also like Black Henne (sold in the States)

Question: What if you combine Pure White + Black Henne....will that be a bi-racial drink? lololololol
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

KING TRE is correct...... i love grand marnier, been drinking it since i first tried it in 02... that #%** is
pimp.gif

but i still cop a bottle of henny when i hit up the store.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

smh.gif
henny drinkers

one day you will see the light -

got a better cognac for us to drink bro???
nerd.gif
yes actually I do -

i've said it in every liquor thread i took part in over the last years on nt-

grand_marnier_cordonrouge_gr.jpg

i've converted PLENTY henny drinkers-

and this is for "regular" priced - obv once you start getting in the expensive stuff there are alternatives but GM > henny easily ....

like ive never met ANYBODY who can truely say they enjoy the taste of henny
laugh.gif
yea it might get you messed up or whatever but everybody i have seen takes their shot or sip then ends up with the
sick.gif
face then asks for more
laugh.gif
- thats all pop cultures influence

i know about this stuff but I usually mix it with other drinks, never just drank it straight the way I do henny, I'll give it a shot though

Saw this stuff when I went to Trinidad last month, I don't know why I didn't bring some back smh

smh.gif
henny drinkers

nerd.gif
yes actually I do -

and this is for "regular" priced - obv once you start getting in the expensive stuff there are alternatives but GM > henny easily ....

laugh.gif
yea it might get you messed up or whatever but everybody i have seen takes their shot or sip then ends up with the
sick.gif
face then asks for more
laugh.gif

i know about this stuff but I usually mix it with other drinks, never just drank it straight the way I do henny, I'll give it a shot though

Thats a taadddd too sweet to just drink straight up all the time, but I feel you. Id much rather drink that then sittin around drinking Hen

"The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption."

Am i the only one concerned by this statement?

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

smh.gif
henny drinkers

nerd.gif
yes actually I do -

laugh.gif
sick.gif
face then asks for more
laugh.gif

Thats a taadddd too sweet to just drink straight up all the time, but I feel you. Id much rather drink that then sittin around drinking Hen
and how much does grand marnier run for?

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

smh.gif
henny drinkers

nerd.gif
yes actually I do -

laugh.gif
sick.gif
face then asks for more
laugh.gif

and how much does grand marnier run for?
personally, i rock wit remy over both of these

grand marnier is way to sweet for me.. mix it with henny and its called a Beautiful... i grew up drinking henny, my grandma and grandpa ( rip to both ) drankhenny too.. grandma would chase the henny with a popsicle
laugh.gif
... Remy is good though, i'd take regular henny over remy, but when you hit vsop i gotta rolewith remy...

i wanna try henny black and paradis...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

grand marnier is way to sweet for me.. mix it with henny and its called a Beautiful... i grew up drinking henny, my grandma and grandpa ( rip to both ) drank henny too.. grandma would chase the henny with a popsicle
laugh.gif
... Remy is good though, i'd take regular henny over remy, but when you hit vsop i gotta role with remy...

i wanna try henny black and paradis...
Truth, ive gotten to enjoy the taste of Henny so its really nothin.

Back
Top Bottom