Here are my shoes!

phatnguyen

Banned
What's up NT, I'm a junior in High School and have been in the "shoe game" for about two years. I buy what I like and wear all my shoes. Ihave no where near as much as other members but my shoes still mean as much to me as anyone else
smile.gif

My tiny "stash"
roll.gif

Group Shot

Nike SB "Buck" ('04)

This shoe was made for Phil Knight, the CEO of Nike. Big respect to him for making the company where it is today. One of the most meaningful SBs in my opinion.

Nike SB "De La Soul" ('05)

My favorite SBs all time. I just love the hologram on the back and the color combination with the cement print. Too bad I'm not that big a fan of the musicgroup
ohwell.gif

Nike Foamposite 1 "Eggplant" ('09)

My favorite Nike Basketball shoe. It lived up to all the hype. I just love the Posite material mixed with the clear soles. This shoe is so easy to clean and itdoesn't crease
happy.gif
. They're probably one of my most worn shoes (15times) and they still look DS.

Jordan 1 "Olympic" ('08)

This shoe is important to me as it was made for the 2008 Summer Olympics when the US brought home the Gold Medal
pimp.gif

Jordan 5 "Fire-Red" ('06)

My favorite colorway of top 5 Jordan model all time.

Jordan 6 "DMP" ('06)

Top 5 Jordans all time in my opinion. I just love the Black/Gold colorway. The shoe was made for Jordan's first championship, so very meaningful shoe.

Jordan 7 "Cardinals" ('06)

Got these from trading my Spizikes. I like the shoe and it is pretty comfortable with the sockliner.

Jordan 8 "Playoffs" ('07)

This shoe is made the same year as my year of birth
laugh.gif
. This shoe holds upvery well as I've worn them almost 15 times and they still look pretty good.

Jordan 11 "DMP" ('06)

My favorite colorway of my favorite Jordan model all time
pimp.gif
. It was madefor Jordan's first championship coming back to the league, so one of the more important Jordans.

Jordan 12 "Nubuck" ('09)

The quality on these were actually pretty good in my opinion. The Black and blue colorway is just so nice. The only '09 Jordan I got this year.

Jordan 13 "Flint" ('05)

Top 5 Jordan model all time. I just love this shoe and the colorway. The hologram makes this shoe that much more special.

Jordan 14 "Last Shot" ('05)

Jordan's last shot as a Bulls. One of the most monumental shoes to me.

My Basketball/Dirt Work shoes...

I love them as they've gone through the worst conditions
pimp.gif

Feedback is appreciated
smile.gif

i just stopped when you said

-I buy what I like and wear all my shoes.-

I had that same mentality, just nowadays I just don't have the same time to wear all my shoes....sigh....enjoy it though man, i know i did

Back
Top Bottom