heres what i dont get about this reptilian theory...

enyceking

Banned
if theyre supposedly 12 ft tall and operate in a realm just outside of the 5 senses and visible light, then how do they explain the "shape shifting" like george bush sr. and all that. i dont get it

i heard it's not so much a shape shift as it is a glamoring technique being used. they put an image in our minds that we are just seeing another human being, when in fact they are reptoids.

i read this multiple times, but don't quite believe if it is true or not.

reptilian stone face: 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i heard it's not so much a shape shift as it is a glamoring technique being used. they put an image in our minds that we are just seeing another human being, when in fact they are reptoids.

interesting...but makes sense if you know anything about mind control techniques

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

interesting...but makes sense if you know anything about mind control techniques

i know nothing of mind control.  i know nothing about rocket science either, that doesn't mean it don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom