Herman Cain Dies From COVID-19 at Age 74

One minute u baking biscuits, next minute this. Out there with them people ultimately cost him his life

In all seriousness, Herman Cain was an absolutely awful human being.

He was a serial sexual harasser. His lobbying efforts, alone, caused tens of thousands, if not millions, of restaurant employees to live in poverty. In the 2011-2012 GOP Presidential primary cycle, his main role was to be the token black friend of racist Republicans and a general minstrel for comic relief. That said, let us not fail to scrutinize his signature policy proposal. His 9-9-9 plan was a call for the abolition of the Great Society and New Deal. It was a call for savage austerity with no cuts to military spending which would have resulted in perpetual deficit spending on a military whose purpose is to raid the global south and further enrich the already super rich and let them cash out before the collapse of the American state.

The man loved smoking and recently he took up spreading COVID19 mostly to the lowly service workers whom he worked to keep poor and at the mercy of what ever toxic substance that came out of the mouth of patrons. These workers could not object as their meager livelihood depended on the good graces of those abusive patrons.

While his dark hue limited his ability to rise to the level of a Donald Trump, within the white supremacist outfit known as the GOP, he did the most evil with what he had at hand. He was a rich, male chauvinist, cishet, black man, who hated workers and aspired to be a rich, male chauvinist, cishet, white man, who hated workers. He didn't get all the way there but damn he got close.

87F0DC1A-FFF1-4BB2-9021-E60A6C533A62.gif

you seriously cant make this mess up

even if you believe the covid to be fake why arent you protecting yourself? So you telling me those 600k+ ppl who died aint real?

You only putting yourself at risk let alone others.

oh well another one bites the dust

the quicker ppl learn maybe we can get thru this covid in the USA

glad im not living in the states anymore mess looking like a circus

Has Trump came out and said anything about this?

edit nvm

is this all he did was tweet lol

Has Trump came out and said anything about this?

edit nvm

is this all he did was tweet lol

To be fair he did mention Herman at his briefing yesterday but he did so only because everyone was celebrating the life of John Lewis.

you seriously cant make this mess up

even if you believe the covid to be fake why arent you protecting yourself? So you telling me those 600k+ ppl who died aint real?

You only putting yourself at risk let alone others.

oh well another one bites the dust

the quicker ppl learn maybe we can get thru this covid in the USA

glad im not living in the states anymore mess looking like a circus
can someone please tell me how every single hospital and their employees all around the world are collaborating with each other to create this hoax?
i guess im in on it too and im just getting qtips stuck up my nose till it wont go any further just to fool the general public

what purpose do people think making up a deadly virus is for? i don't watch the news what is their "logic"

can someone please tell me how every single hospital and their employees all around the world are collaborating with each other to create this hoax?
i guess im in on it too and im just getting qtips stuck up my nose till it wont go any further just to fool the general public

what purpose do people think making up a deadly virus is for? i don't watch the news i wan't to know their "logic"

My cousin in Las Vegas almost died a few months back from Covid. He’s no paid actor so I know this **** is real. Thankfully he’s back to normal and back doing his electrician gig.

Back
Top Bottom