'Heroes' Stars, Ventimiglia & PANETTIERE Come Clean About Romance

Well...sorry NT.
'Heroes' Stars Come Clean About Romance

Heroes co-stars Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere have stopped pretending they're just good friends after cooing about their romance at a recent show party. Actor Ventimiglia toasted the actress at the pre-Christmas Water Grill party in Los Angeles, telling co-stars he was in fact dating Panettiere. An eyewitness tells In Touch Weekly magazine, "He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her." The couple spent the rest of the party sitting together and holding hands. Ventimiglia recently shrugged off romance reports, insisting he and his co-star were just "close friends". He said, "It's only natural that people are going to couple us together."

IMDb.com

Am I late?

damn...this dude took "save the cheerleader, save the world" too seriously.

she fine, though. can't hate.

1989 is 18 I would know my little sister is 18.

If some dude that was 30 was trying to date my 18 year old sister I'd kick his butt.

it'll be even weirder when they breakup and one of the characters will have to be killed off the series.

Guy looks like a variant David Blaine type...
laugh.gif
Yeah, sort of.

First Jessica Alba gets knocked up and engaged, now this?!?!?! Dude's "dating" his character's niece on the show! ROFL!

I give it 6 months...Then In Touch and the other tabloids will have a different story

Or she'll get pregnant

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

shes what 17? and he's 30...damn smh

he's always messed with younger girls, he was with the girl from the gilmore girls for years whenever he was on the show. they were even engaged.

Back
Top Bottom