HEY NIKE/JB THIS IS WHAT WE WANT.

Air-Jordan-7-Retro-chambray.jpg

A proper (i.e. shape and shade of red) release of the Jordan XII White/Red, it is long overdue and criminal that they've yet to retro. 2009 release (Mozzy voice) not impressive.

Man, yall just about hit all of the mainstays. Hell, yall even hit on the Kobe VII P.E. But, ill add a two step authentication process on SNKRS so bots cant eat so easily.

they all gonna come back eventually. The only thing I really want is for them to be true to form and easy to get.

Damn forgot bout stealth 5s, unc 5s, flint 7s, chambray 7s, cool grey 9s too. None really must cops tho

AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA been wanting these since pics surfaced around 20 years ago (pretty sure it was on NT too)... they were rumored to be the 99' release. I even returned my 99' Cements in anticipation (that were already a size too small and a half size too small when I bought them) feet were still growing, and that was the only size left anyways so I bought them. Then the release ended up being the Columbia 4's, wish I would have kept the Cements... I loved my Columbia's, but would have rather had the Cements. I was at Footaction looking all around for them like WTH, why is there a Jumpman instead of NA on the back, where's the speckled paint, wheres the plastic netting, leather wings?, blue seems darker, and what is a retro+.... I must have asked the salesman 4 or 5 times if there wasnt a second CW in the back or something (I was only 14 or 15 at the time, so I thought something foul was going on) ended up leaving with the Columbias which later grew on me ALOT over time. 20 years later I'm still salty these weren't the ones that released though.
phjppoozcwstpron8ecf (3).jpg

AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA been wanting these since pics surfaced around 20 years ago (pretty sure it was on NT too)... they were rumored to be the 99' release. I even returned my 99' Cements in anticipation (that were already a size too small and a half size too small when I bought them) feet were still growing, and that was the only size left anyways so I bought them. Then the release ended up being the Columbia 4's, wish I would have kept the Cements... I loved my Columbia's, but would have rather had the Cements. I was at Footaction looking all around for them like WTH, why is there a Jumpman instead of NA on the back, where's the speckled paint, wheres the plastic netting, leather wings?, blue seems darker, and what is a retro+.... I must have asked the salesman 4 or 5 times if there wasnt a second CW in the back or something (I was only 14 or 15 at the time, so I thought something foul was going on) ended up leaving with the Columbias which later grew on me ALOT over time. 20 years later I'm still salty these weren't the ones that released though.
phjppoozcwstpron8ecf (3).jpg

If only 4s still looked this crisp..

Back
Top Bottom