Hey Niketalk

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam u seem like a cool dude though, a real cool dude, although all ur bandmates have the same haircut but why niketalk? what brings u here, u have alot of posts already why not another forum that is non hip hop based?
but yea your music isnt bad, kinda teeny boppy but not bad

would it be to far to ask how much ur making? but yea man keep doing what ur doing and hopefully you blow up, because right now your lookin good but a band that never blew up is kinda sad, so GL
Thanks, Why Niketalk? Well I have always been interested in the sneaker community. Although I do not collect sneakers, I always have to have a nice pair to tour with. .I would love to get into sneaker collecting.Maybe it can be a hobby when I am done with music. Right now, were just hoping for the big break, one thing I will never do is sign with a company like Disney and end up like one of their lab rats. Otherwise thanks for the interest.
I like that right there, dam u sure do have potential to be big, real big

Yeah I could name numerous bands that recieved exposure when they shouldn't have. The Jonas Brothers is one example.
Do not sign with Victory Records then
laugh.gif

Damn, So much feedback through this thread. I could turn this into a Alternative Rock/ Rock thread. What do you guys think?

when you get TOO big, and hella famous 75% of NT will become jealous and hate you...
nerd.gif

you on the right path though, good luck
pimp.gif

Yeah I could name numerous bands that recieved exposure when they shouldn't have. The Jonas Brothers is one example.
Metro Station, anyone? That band is garbage (Sorry, I saw that you toured with them too). I almost got killed by pre-adolescent girls fightingover a towel that the lead singer threw when I went to Bamboozle Left. Plus this dude is Hanna Montana's big brother.

Damn, So much feedback through this thread. I could turn this into a Alternative Rock/ Rock thread. What do you guys think?
you shouldnt, because then it would belong in the music forum which gets not as much traffic as general

then this thread would be moved to the music forum (which is dead
laugh.gif
)

dam u seem like a cool dude though, a real cool dude, although all ur bandmates have the same haircut but why niketalk? what brings u here, u have alot of posts already why not another forum that is non hip hop based?
but yea your music isnt bad, kinda teeny boppy but not bad

would it be to far to ask how much ur making? but yea man keep doing what ur doing and hopefully you blow up, because right now your lookin good but a band that never blew up is kinda sad, so GL
Thanks, Why Niketalk? Well I have always been interested in the sneaker community. Although I do not collect sneakers, I always have to have a nice pair to tour with. .I would love to get into sneaker collecting.Maybe it can be a hobby when I am done with music. Right now, were just hoping for the big break, one thing I will never do is sign with a company like Disney and end up like one of their lab rats. Otherwise thanks for the interest.
I like that right there, dam u sure do have potential to be big, real big

expand on that statement a little more for me my friend

John Mayer is that dude
pimp.gif
, Alice In Chains are good too, dude was so strung out along with many artist his life ended sadly.

this thread makes me realize that alot of NTers are into many different types of music, such a dam shame the music forum is a piece of crap

I will keep it here then. I better get going, got a few big days ahead of me. I will try to post tomorrow or Tuesday.
Thanks again for all the support. Would love to see this thread kept alive as I said.
Peace.
John Oh

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I have heard of Interpol but never checked them out but I will give them a listen along with Me First and the Gimme Gimme's, what a name
laugh.gif
Yeah man, I love Interpol. Totally dark, legit sound that you never hear nowadays (they do owe a bit to Joy Division, though.)

Me First and the Gimme Gimme's is a cover band, but they kill it with their choices. Check out the album 'Are A Drag' to see what I mean
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this thread makes me realize that alot of NTers are into many different types of music, such a dam shame the music forum is a piece of crap
word. You'll get some responses and stuff for different music over there, but nothing survives other than rap.
smh.gif

I will keep it here then. I better get going, got a few big days ahead of me. I will try to post tomorrow or Tuesday.
Thanks again for all the support. Would love to see this thread kept alive as I said.
Peace.
John Oh

peace out brother, but yea, you have like 1 more post left, might as well use it lol

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I have heard of Interpol but never checked them out but I will give them a listen along with Me First and the Gimme Gimme's, what a name
laugh.gif
Yeah man, I love Interpol. Totally dark, legit sound that you never hear nowadays (they do owe a bit to Joy Division, though.)

Me First and the Gimme Gimme's is a cover band, but they kill it with their choices. Check out the album 'Are A Drag' to see what I mean
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yea will def check them out sometime this week
Also. Rodrigo Y Gabriela amd MGMT are good.
But yea there should def be more rock based threads in the music forum

Dude I have a billion Maine stickers! Hahaha this chick gave me bunch and took pics of my friends and I when we went to the Boardwalk at Orangevale. I checkedout your music a while back and I liked it! Welcome welcome
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

49ers650 wrote:
Only Mayer and Vampire Weekend get consistent play out of the bands you
alien.gif

3 Doors Down needs more love though
Makes them good?

Mayer is the 2nd coming of Bruce Springsteen.
Good luck John. Hope to see you on both boards in the future.
The other board is less hip hop oriented and a rock thread would do very, very well there.

Until the next time we speak. Again thanks everyone for the support. Ill try posting soon.
Stay Safe and Love Life.
smile.gif

i like "We All Roll Along"...been listening to you guys for a few years now. ever since "The Way We Talk"

i'm surprised not a lot of people know about you guys...anyhow, great music. i listen to emo/alternative rock..whatever you wanna call it every once in awhile.

Lol.. I think this community is a community that you can't exactly explain.. and to join - not to be flamed etc. - you sort of have to read for awhile

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

indifferent.gif
u mad doggy

ol' gucci man fanboy
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom