Hey Niketalk

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by mace40

Oh, and to continue bragging on that Wilco tip... I've seen them twice.
Twice? Gosh. Was one of them during the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot era?

And Wilco is actually playing in Texas this summer. Only problem is.. I'll be in Houston for the summer and the show is in El Paso, the complete other side of Texas. Plus, I pretty much have no friends that listen to Wilco, so I'd be alone for the trip.. GRRRRR
What I actually meant by that is that I've seen Voxtrot twice. I've seen Wilco three times... (and will stop talking about it now) I was referring to an exchange we had in the other rock thread. That being said, go see Wilco, you won't regret it, no matter the drive.

As for your second dilemma... I feel you. I live where if you hear a band is coming around, you jump like hell because it might be awhile before something worthwhile comes around again. I also have a tough time shepherding my friends to shows.
Haha, where you from, man? And also, about the drive, I've heard the drive through Texas is hell

Originally Posted by John Ohh

I will probably be heading out to California and then back to Arizona. I'm just looking forward to a break.
Also, another band to look for, is Secondhand Serenade.

John were in Cali are you going to be? San Diego perhaps?

Originally Posted by 49ers650

Sadly, we are mostly a hip-hop board.
19 pages
laugh.gif

yeahitsRUST wrote:

I will probably be heading out to California and then back to Arizona. I'm just looking forward to a break.
Also, another band to look for, is Secondhand Serenade.

John were in Cali are you going to be? San Diego perhaps?

Northern California, I am possibly thinking about Checking out a few places though.
JohnnyRedStorm- Traveling is hectic, we drive a Van scribbled with thousand of names and a little hitch trailer on the back. The most famous moments we havehad is when our Video premiered on MTV, as soon as that happened we knew that we could be something.

i like it

my gf likes it

so overall consensus is that you make pretty good music, but i only problem is that you sound like a 100 other bands i have heard, i personally enjoy thesound, but do you guys diversify at all?

Oh and I found one of your songs on my iTunes. I forgot that your "I Wanna Love You" cover was on the Punk Goes Crunk CD. I think if you cover "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx it could be dope.

i always wondered what "true" rock fans think of N.E.R.D?

do you consider them more as pop music or actual rock?

because some of their songs have a hip-hop sound, others sound more like alternative rock, others like pop. great music though
pimp.gif

Fearless set us up with that, do not have details of who made the video for sure.
I was just listening to Stars, and the song personal popped up, I couldn't help but start getting really emotional.The song just made me really think and Icouldn't help but to begin to cry. Has anyone ever got an effect from this song?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

because some of their songs have a hip-hop sound, others sound more like alternative rock, others like pop. great music though
pimp.gif
N.E.R.D is
pimp.gif

Jiggaman414 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

pimp.gif

N.E.R.D is
pimp.gif

I consider them a mix between hip hop and rock, like you said most of their songs are hip hop, but they mix in a few in between.
My favorite song by them I believe is called Run to the sun.

Fearless set us up with that, do not have details of who made the video for sure.
I was just listening to Stars, and the song personal popped up, I couldn't help but start getting really emotional.The song just made me really think and I couldn't help but to begin to cry. Has anyone ever got an effect from this song?

stars is
pimp.gif

personal is a great song i love most of their songs
pimp.gif

NERD is sick no matter what genre they fit. But I would stick with mostly hiphop. But still dope none the less.

Jiggaman414 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

pimp.gif
N.E.R.D is
pimp.gif

I consider them a mix between hip hop and rock, like you said most of their songs are hip hop, but they mix in a few in between.
My favorite song by them I believe is called Run to the sun.

pimp.gif

I was just listening to Stars, and the song personal popped up, I couldn't help but start getting really emotional.The song just made me really think and I couldn't help but to begin to cry. Has anyone ever got an effect from this song?

Bro this is why I tried to put you onto Stars...song is unreal touching, glad you liked and actually listened to it!

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Bro this is why I tried to put you onto Stars...song is unreal touching, glad you liked and actually listened to it!
Ecook -- Good call on the songs. I really enjoyed it. Made me think a time or two. Any more suggestions hit up the PM Box. Thanks.

John Ohh-- So no SoCal trips until the warped tour? I plan on going but I would like to see The Maine at a more intimate venue. Warped has like 45k plus in SD.If you played a smaller venue that would be sick. Less money im sure, but more fans im guessing... Im one now considering youre on NT hahah and ive listened tomore of your stuff. You really need a NT shirt. And play all gigs in it for a year. Stir up something lol.

Back
Top Bottom