Hey Niketalk

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by deceptikk0n

hey..ive liked the maine for some time now
nerd.gif

welcome
You have? We have gained alot of fanbase in the past 3 years, mostly alot of teenage girls, I can't complain, I really am living the dream right now.
so hook a fellow NTer up with some of your teenage groupies (at least 18 of course).
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

nerd.gif

welcome
You have? We have gained alot of fanbase in the past 3 years, mostly alot of teenage girls, I can't complain, I really am living the dream right now.
so hook a fellow NTer up with some of your teenage groupies (at least 18 of course).
devil.gif
I would be glad too, What city are you from?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

We like to all ourselves a rock/alternitve band. Our earlier stuff was straight metal. Check out our myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/themaine
Apparently you don't know what metal is either
smh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/njGppxBBb7E&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/njGppxBBb7E&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/njGppxBBb7E&hl=en&fs=1
That also isn't music.

gtfo3cr.jpg

Prissy, little, GAP wearin', sissy.� Grow some chest hair before you critique music.
I have more chest hair than you. Real music is bands like Zeppelin, Metallica, U2, Floyd, Pearl Jam, RHCP, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, not these crappy screaming into microphones using garbage cans as drums.
Which Metallica?� 1980s Metallica or "Oh look we don't need to do guitar solos" Metallica?� Foo Fighters? Really?� U2 sold out.� Led Zeppelin greatest band ever.� Lastly you really listed two grundge bands as talent?� Really?
roll.gif

I like Nirvana and Pearl Jam as much as most anyone, but they were not talented.� I'm not saying Lamb of god is the greatest metal band either fyi.
When they're the 2 best bands of the 90s yea... and 1980s Metallica and you can throw up Ozzy and Sabbath on that list.
I can't take these screamo dudes seriously any more than the emo dudes.

Which Metallica?� 1980s Metallica or "Oh look we don't need to do guitar solos" Metallica?� Foo Fighters? Really?� U2 sold out.� Led Zeppelin greatest band ever.� Lastly you really listed two grundge bands as talent?� Really?
roll.gif

I like Nirvana and Pearl Jam as much as most anyone, but they were not talented.� I'm not saying Lamb of god is the greatest metal band either fyi.
When they're the 2 best bands of the 90s yea... and 1980s Metallica and you can throw up Ozzy and Sabbath on that list.

Isn't it Metallica vs St. Anger Metallica?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

How about you give a shout out to Nike Talk the next time your on camera.
wink.gif

Okay, we should be coming out with a new AP tour video in the next few days, send me a PM and I will try to remember.

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
long island, new york. make it happen homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 49ers650

roll.gif

Isn't it Metallica vs St. Anger Metallica?
No. Load, Reload, S&M, and St. Anger were all garbage with the Black Album being decent.
Best band of the 90's: Tool and In Flames

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Originally Posted by northparkblind

How about you give a shout out to Nike Talk the next time your on camera.
wink.gif
He'd be breaking the first rule of NT.
Correct, you must be subtle...hold up a sign that says "NT" not "Niketalk", but "NT".

Btw, we are a sarcastic bunch.

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
pimp.gif
We just passed through the meadowlands today, We will be back in New york in July Im im not mistaken,But I will let you know whats up.

I have more chest hair than you. Real music is bands like Zeppelin, Metallica, U2, Floyd, Pearl Jam, RHCP, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, not these crappy screaming into microphones using garbage cans as drums.
Slipknot makes those garbage cans sound good
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
pimp.gif
We just passed through the meadowlands today, We will be back in New york in July Im im not mistaken,But I will let you know whats up.
Backstage passes
nerd.gif

hahah dude teenage girl fans are the best though (no pedo)

there's a reason jadakiss flops and hannah montana sells millions of records

Welcome John Ohh. I like the sound of your band, I'll have to check out more your stuff.

Passed through the Meadowlands? You played at Bamboozle? That's great exposure man.

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Backstage passes
nerd.gif
What?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Backstage passes
nerd.gif
Ill try to make it happen, Its going to be warped tour there I think. Were talking 20,000-30,000 people and many other bands, I would love to hooksome of you up because you guys have been pretty welcoming, most of you haha.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Welcome John Ohh. I like the sound of your band, I'll have to check out more your stuff.

Passed through the Meadowlands? You played at Bamboozle? That's great exposure man.
Yeah it was a great Set, we only were on stage for about 15 minutes, but man that atmosphere was insane.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

welcome
devil.gif
pimp.gif
Backstage passes
nerd.gif
Ill try to make it happen, Its going to be warped tour there I think. Were talking 20,000-30,000 people and many other bands, I would love to hook some of you up because you guys have been pretty welcoming, most of you haha.
Warped Tour? Man don't kill yourself trying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom