Hey Niketalk

Originally Posted by air234ever

Remember It's nt....

Here's an example

275131758.jpg

pimp.gif

Someone post the pic where dude was right behing the commentators at a NBA game. Dude was slick with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by bkmac

Welcome John Ohh. I like the sound of your band, I'll have to check out more your stuff.

Passed through the Meadowlands? You played at Bamboozle? That's great exposure man.
Yeah it was a great Set, we only were on stage for about 15 minutes, but man that atmosphere was insane.
pimp.gif
Nice man, you'll never forget that I'm sure.

Like I said, I'm going to check out your stuff and spread the word. I have been listening to indie-rock (you would consider yourself that, right?) lately,so I think I'll be a fan of your work.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Welcome to NT, dope music.

Rule 1 : Don't talk about NT outside of NT
Rule 2: When addressing Kix4kix you must begin by saying majesty
Rule 3: You will never look at women, fashion, and money the same.

roll.gif

Welcome John
pimp.gif

Make sure you get your sig poppin' if you really want The Maine to take off
glasses.gif

and don't piss Dirty off
nerd.gif

3miyasaki3 wrote:

3miyasaki3 wrote:
Welcome... Did your band do the I wanna love you cover?
Yes Indeed, here it is

All the girls in my school are in love haha. You playing in Salt Lake City this weekend? Hook it up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We come through Salt lake�August 8th. Warped Tour I assume, and�at the�Utah State Fair.�Are you familar with�it?�

Welcome John Ohh. I like the sound of your band, I'll have to check out more your stuff.

Passed through the Meadowlands? You played at Bamboozle? That's great exposure man.
Yeah it was a great Set, we only were on stage for about 15 minutes, but man that atmosphere was insane.
pimp.gif
Nice man, you'll never forget that I'm sure.

Like I said, I'm going to check out your stuff and spread the word. I have been listening to indie-rock (you would consider yourself that, right?) lately, so I think I'll be a fan of your work.

Yeah it had to be one of the best expierence ever. Thanks for the support, we do consider ourselfs that also, Heck you can call us whatever you would like. Butreally thanks for checking our stuff out.

3miyasaki3 wrote:

3miyasaki3 wrote:
Welcome... Did your band do the I wanna love you cover?
Yes Indeed, here it is
All the girls in my school are in love haha. You playing in Salt Lake City this weekend? Hook it up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We come through Salt lake�August 8th. Warped Tour I assume, and�at the�Utah State Fair.�Are you familar with�it?�
My brother is in charge of skullcandy collaborations. So he goes to the warped tours and has a booth so I'll probably be going for sure.

John Ohh! Ive been 2 like 3 of ur shows man, chain reaction and warped tour!

You always have some dunks on, shocked u didnt know about this earlier

Anyways welcome man, warped tour should be solid again this yr!

Welcome to NT, you're gonna enjoy the comedy here and lighting quick news that we get on damn near every subject.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

John Ohh! Ive been 2 like 3 of ur shows man, chain reaction and warped tour!

You always have some dunks on, shocked u didnt know about this earlier

Anyways welcome man, warped tour should be solid again this yr!
Yeah Man, Tom Kirch ,our manager refered me here. Its been a great place so far. Warped Tour should be banana's this year. Another year older,better music, Party!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

and don't piss Dirty off
nerd.gif
you know Dirty/Meth will ban him for posting Youtube vids saying "you don't own this music"
laugh.gif

anyways, how come nobody has asked for proof that he is really this guy? i'm about to come on here saying i'm Pete Wentz or some @#@# and see how manypeople believe me
laugh.gif

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
COOLnificent wrote:
and don't piss Dirty off
nerd.gif

you know Dirty/Meth will ban him for posting Youtube vids saying "you don't own this music"
laugh.gif

anyways, how come nobody has asked for proof that he is really this guy? i'm about to come on here saying i'm Pete Wentz or some @#@# and see how many people believe me
laugh.gif

Doubt me, I am who I am. You want a shoutout on the Tour video? Ill make it happen. Ive been proving doubters wrong my whole musical career, this is nothingnew to me.

- Few members tend to ruin (l/w)ives.
- Beasting on females happens quite often.
- Be sure not to post anything old/late or not funny.

hey man welcome to the site

you'll be coming through here on the Warped Tour in Cleveland sometime this summer I believe. Place gets crazy I've heard but that was a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom