Hey NT what shades are you rocking?

I wanna be schooled on shades, looking for just a casual everyday pair, non of that jay-z grandpa lenses
sick.gif

I need some ideas, please post what you're rocking (and price)
happy.gif

Best advice is to go to the store and try on several different styles. When I tried on the LV Evidence they looked mad wonky on my face, whereas severalVersace styles fit nicely.

For everyday sunglasses I have some Von Zipper Shams (80). They look pretty good imo.
10f50jn.jpg

I have some Ray Ban's I dont wear as much also.

I wear Oakley Minutes. As luck would have it, they are no longer in production. Cost was a bit over $100.

I only wear Oakley sport glasses because they are engineered to zero distortion clarity. I would never wear a pair of sunglasses that are not 100% distortionfree and many of the "fashion" sunglasses people wear do not offer that refinement. I personally think that is ridiculous, especially considering theinflated prices some of those makers charge.

I wish I could afford the shades Brad Pitt wore in Fight Club on the plane. Those are
pimp.gif

I have a pair of Prada's but I'm looking to get something more casual.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I wish I could afford the shades Brad Pitt wore in Fight Club on the plane. Those are
pimp.gif

How much?

got some gucci and rayban right now...daving up that lunch money for the LVs posted up there. theyre 675 on their website

Originally Posted by tommorello

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif

How much?
I can't remember off the top of my head exactly but they were between 800 and like 5grand.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

they come in different colors
yo these looks tight whats the $$$ on these?

and 18 key those look real nice for everyday glasses
http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=12048837http://www.eluxury.com/es...ct_detail.jsp?id=12048837
hey thanx for the link, but you think the LV stores at the mall carry them? Iunno, I just might be crazy enough
nerd.gif

I can't remember off the top of my head exactly but they were between 800 and like 5grand.
pic?

Back
Top Bottom