Hey NT, Where do you keep your fitted caps?

My fitted cap collection is growing month by month, and I usually keep them on a shelf, but them joints are starting to dust up.

Is there any good tub deals out there to put them in? Or..what do you guys do?

Any kind of advice that you guys can share, I would highly appreciate it.

safe.

The last two hats I bought, I got at the New Era store and they give you boxes for you hats. So I keep them in there. All my other ones are just on a shelf. Ionly wear my DR WBC hat though cause everything else shrunk
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I don't own any
Then why would you post in this thread....
Anyway on another note, I've seen some hat racks, don't know how well they work, I have mine on a shelf and would definitely
like to know where others keep theirs. And that New Era Pro machine is looking amazing, where exactly is that going to be used,
only at New Era flagship stores or what?

I put them on the floor in my closet... I got somewhere around like 50 of em. Some of them are starting to dust up.

I just have my 15 or so hanging on my bedroom door. Whenever I wear one, if it's dusty, I just use one of those hair removing roller things and it does agood job to get dust off.
I havent bought a fitted from New Era ever since they changed the shape and made the front, behind the bill, have that big *%@ bump near the top. Just doesntfit the same.

I keep them in these old shipping boxes, they hold 20 hats; I have 4 of them between my apartment and my house. I can't leave em out in the open on displaylike that, the dust or sunlight would get to them eventually.

Originally Posted by 18key

I just have my 15 or so hanging on my bedroom door. Whenever I wear one, if it's dusty, I just use one of those hair removing roller things and it does a good job to get dust off.
I havent bought a fitted from New Era ever since they changed the shape and made the front, behind the bill, have that big *%@ bump near the top. Just doesnt fit the same.

yea i hate that

^ you a Courtney Lee fan? Wow, not many people are big on him yet since its his rookie season. I used to kick it with dude on campus when he was in college.

I keep some in the New Era box that they came in. Others I keep them in the New Era Bags.

Back
Top Bottom