hey what up jordans heads

hey what up what webpage i could actually trust to buy the carmines 6 that i was actually dissapointed that i let this one goes after i seen the hype and seethe shoes in person i wanted to get it now i know is too late but can someone help me please

Um check FC; EBAY; here buy/sell lounge
eyes.gif

it all depends on your size. eBay would be your best bet, because all the other websites are sold out in many sizes. You can try Flightclub, Instyleshoes,Sneakerhead, PYS

I would try here if i was you. Outside of here Ebay would be a super last resort because everyone else is on that rape tip.

ebays your best chance make sure that you read there feedback and see whats up

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Try Ebay man. Look for the "Power Seller" or whatever they're called.

You can't even trust those. Many sellers on eBay are "Power Sellers" and they sell fakes and variants. Just a heads up.

Originally Posted by The J Express

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Try Ebay man. Look for the "Power Seller" or whatever they're called.

You can't even trust those. Many sellers on eBay are "Power Sellers" and they sell fakes and variants. Just a heads up.
Yeh, you're right on that one. But look for those "Power Sellers" that have have ALOT of feedbacks that are close to 100%

you couldve picked up bgrades for 175ish, you're looking closer to 250 now since they're already on everyone's feet.

Back
Top Bottom