Hi NT

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

ARE YOU BASED OP?? YOU SHOULD MAKE A COOKING VIDEO
pimp.gif
waits for this guy to get sniped
IT'S A DANCE...CALM DOWN

I don't even remember if that's the same chick. Oh well.
I remember reading that like a year ago.

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What made your month so great?
So... Are you going to share?  Maybe others will start to share more after you tell us what made your month so great... No?

I don't even remember if that's the same chick. Oh well.
I remember reading that like a year ago.

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

So... Are you going to share?  Maybe others will start to share more after you tell us what made your month so great... No?

I wrapped a shoot with www.primitiveshoes.com last week, booked another role in movie, and got an "A" on two class projects I worked very hard on. I'm pleased
smile.gif

I wrapped a shoot with www.primitiveshoes.com last week, booked another role in movie, and got an "A" on two class projects I worked very hard on. I'm pleased
smile.gif

Let me know when you get that hookup from Primitive
pimp.gif

That .gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
+1 follower, no simp

Let me know when you get that hookup from Primitive
pimp.gif

That .gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
+1 follower, no simp

Cool.
pimp.gif

As for me, I got a huge raise at work, that's about it. Looking for more to come as 2011 goes on. =)

Cool.
pimp.gif

As for me, I got a huge raise at work, that's about it. Looking for more to come as 2011 goes on. =)

Back
Top Bottom