Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's actually a chick though..
yea she is she posted a video awhile back 
That's what I said
laugh.gif
,just responding to the dudes thinking she's a dude

Originally Posted by VietStar

I don't know how the OP has done anything "attention seeking" or "wrong" in this thread. She only asked a simple question to see how her fellow NT'ers are doing.

Y'all are giving way her too much crap for what she has posted in the past.
laugh.gif
Yea I gotta agree with this...I don't know who DESIRE is and i've never heard of her but just based off of her opening post I can't say she's attention seeking nor a @@*@#.
I have seen much worse threads than this one so I really don't understand where all the hate is coming from...maybe stuff behind the scenes...enlighten me.

I don't know how the OP has done anything "attention seeking" or "wrong" in this thread. She only asked a simple question to see how her fellow NT'ers are doing.

laugh.gif
Yea I gotta agree with this...I don't know who DESIRE is and i've never heard of her but just based off of her opening post I can't say she's attention seeking nor a @@*@#.
I have seen much worse threads than this one so I really don't understand where all the hate is coming from...maybe stuff behind the scenes...enlighten me.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Anyone who posts a vid about their boobs is an attention !%!%#.

She made a vid for everyone who thought that she wasn't really on NT and had fake boobs..

She made a vid for everyone who thought that she wasn't really on NT and had fake boobs..

Exactly.  Who cares if NT doesn't believe her.  And nothing wrong with fake boobs.

Exactly.  Who cares if NT doesn't believe her.  And nothing wrong with fake boobs.

not simping but the hate is strong

not simping but the hate is strong

My month actually sucks...but I ain complaining this is my last semester...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im just stayin focused for now...

My month actually sucks...but I ain complaining this is my last semester...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im just stayin focused for now...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom