Hi NT

Originally Posted by VietStar

I don't know how the OP has done anything "attention seeking" or "wrong" in this thread. She only asked a simple question to see how her fellow NT'ers are doing.

Y'all are giving way her too much crap for what she has posted in the past.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

What made your month so great?
So... Are you going to share?  Maybe others will start to share more after you tell us what made your month so great... No?

I wrapped a shoot with www.primitiveshoes.com last week, booked another role in movie, and got an "A" on two class projects I worked very hard on. I'm pleased
smile.gif

can-t-wait-o.gif

Everyone is missing the point of why I made this thread. I wanted to talk about positivity, productivity and to motivate one another. Quit jocking. This sucks.

What made your month so great?
So... Are you going to share?  Maybe others will start to share more after you tell us what made your month so great... No?

I wrapped a shoot with www.primitiveshoes.com last week, booked another role in movie, and got an "A" on two class projects I worked very hard on. I'm pleased
smile.gif

can-t-wait-o.gif

People who make threads about themselves and try to disguise it as casual conversational threads:'

1. Desiree
2. Club 29

Will keep list updated.

People who make threads about themselves and try to disguise it as casual conversational threads:'

1. Desiree
2. Club 29

Will keep list updated.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i wont share how my month was because no one will read it
frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

My first month was pretty good..went on business trips a few times up to Oregon/Washington to do some supervising and made some good money
pimp.gif

But other than work, i went hunting a few times with my brother and cousin, spent time with the family before school started (today), and have been watching prison break on netflix...def a must see tv series

frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

My first month was pretty good..went on business trips a few times up to Oregon/Washington to do some supervising and made some good money
pimp.gif

But other than work, i went hunting a few times with my brother and cousin, spent time with the family before school started (today), and have been watching prison break on netflix...def a must see tv series

This month was chill...just been working and going to the gym...haven't been going out clubbing but once and that was for new years. This month would have been great if I got my taxes back this month
laugh.gif
but I'll probably get them back early Feb. looking like
pimp.gif
. Hope everybody 2011 started off good tho...if not I hope it gets better.

This month was chill...just been working and going to the gym...haven't been going out clubbing but once and that was for new years. This month would have been great if I got my taxes back this month
laugh.gif
but I'll probably get them back early Feb. looking like
pimp.gif
. Hope everybody 2011 started off good tho...if not I hope it gets better.

frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

prison break is pretty awesome..watched it on netflix too.

frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

prison break is pretty awesome..watched it on netflix too.

Back
Top Bottom