Hi NT

well im going to respond to the o.p's question. i just got a raised @my job, and Just official moved to #norcal not to long ago.

well im going to respond to the o.p's question. i just got a raised @my job, and Just official moved to #norcal not to long ago.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by VietStar

I don't know how the OP has done anything "attention seeking" or "wrong" in this thread. She only asked a simple question to see how her fellow NT'ers are doing.

Y'all are giving way her too much crap for what she has posted in the past.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how many pics do you have on your computer dude?

I don't know how the OP has done anything "attention seeking" or "wrong" in this thread. She only asked a simple question to see how her fellow NT'ers are doing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how many pics do you have on your computer dude?

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by Kramer

Better months have been had, but it's been ight. Thanks for askin, and yours?

Has been pretty good I feel. Very productive. Is anyone working on any creative projects? Let's hear.
Dis is how you do it.

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by Kramer

Better months have been had, but it's been ight. Thanks for askin, and yours?

Has been pretty good I feel. Very productive. Is anyone working on any creative projects? Let's hear.
Dis is how you do it.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Here goes the video of her talking about her boobs for all the beast lol

16baccm.gif

Spoiler [+]
*props to starz (or the nt'er that made this .gif)

Here goes the video of her talking about her boobs for all the beast lol

16baccm.gif

Spoiler [+]
*props to starz (or the nt'er that made this .gif)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by third

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Anyone who posts a vid about their boobs is an attention !%!%#.

She made a vid for everyone who thought that she wasn't really on NT and had fake boobs..

Exactly.  Who cares if NT doesn't believe her.  And nothing wrong with fake boobs.

not simping but the hate is strong
She's being more realistic. Oh I forgot, being realistic about anything= hate.

Originally Posted by third

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Anyone who posts a vid about their boobs is an attention !%!%#.

She made a vid for everyone who thought that she wasn't really on NT and had fake boobs..

Exactly.  Who cares if NT doesn't believe her.  And nothing wrong with fake boobs.

not simping but the hate is strong
She's being more realistic. Oh I forgot, being realistic about anything= hate.

Hating, realistic, it's all good. It was more in response to the " no evidence of attention seeking" post. Quoting on this is a pain. And attention whoring is whatever. No reason to be coy about it though. Everyone likes attention to one degree or another, just some more than others
laugh.gif

Hating, realistic, it's all good. It was more in response to the " no evidence of attention seeking" post. Quoting on this is a pain. And attention whoring is whatever. No reason to be coy about it though. Everyone likes attention to one degree or another, just some more than others
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Last year it was roughly page 20 that the "female" turned out to be a dude. He went out with a bang, posting a ton of pron.

Bump for page 20
Dudes need to go out and get some fresh air and meet some females 
Then maybe they don't have to pounce on the first female that makes a thread on nike talk 
laugh.gif

20 pages thats crazy even some of the best topics barely reaches 20 pages here in the general forum 

the power of the P is strong 
laugh.gif
100% 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

just look at those dudes in the "asian / latina / black, etc appreciation" threads... %$#@ is borderline pitiful i tell you.

btw, im only here to check if someone quoted my previous joke.. 
nerd.gif

Last year it was roughly page 20 that the "female" turned out to be a dude. He went out with a bang, posting a ton of pron.

Bump for page 20
Then maybe they don't have to pounce on the first female that makes a thread on nike talk 
laugh.gif

20 pages thats crazy even some of the best topics barely reaches 20 pages here in the general forum 

laugh.gif
100% 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

just look at those dudes in the "asian / latina / black, etc appreciation" threads... %$#@ is borderline pitiful i tell you.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Bump for page 20
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
100% 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

the real joke should be the fact that you havent gone back to your doggie avy.

do it NAO!

Originally Posted by proper english

Bump for page 20
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
100% 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

the real joke should be the fact that you havent gone back to your doggie avy.

do it NAO!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by RocSole

i wont share how my month was because no one will read it
frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

My first month was pretty good..went on business trips a few times up to Oregon/Washington to do some supervising and made some good money
pimp.gif

But other than work, i went hunting a few times with my brother and cousin, spent time with the family before school started (today), and have been watching prison break on netflix...def a must see tv series
30b1qpl.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

i wont share how my month was because no one will read it
frown.gif

i will
OK!
happy.gif

My first month was pretty good..went on business trips a few times up to Oregon/Washington to do some supervising and made some good money
pimp.gif

But other than work, i went hunting a few times with my brother and cousin, spent time with the family before school started (today), and have been watching prison break on netflix...def a must see tv series
30b1qpl.gif

You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you...

Spoiler [+]
nissan_leaf_polar_bear_main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom