Hi NT

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wow.... must we really give her this much E-ttention? ... threads like this make me ashamed to be apart of NT

Are we really making up words like "e-ttention"? As if attention suddenly takes on a new meaning when its done over the interwebz? Things like this make me wish NT didn't attract so many lames

So which male member is pretending to be this female? NT never fails to deliver with gimmicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wow.... must we really give her this much E-ttention? ... threads like this make me ashamed to be apart of NT

Are we really making up words like "e-ttention"? As if attention suddenly takes on a new meaning when its done over the interwebz? Things like this make me wish NT didn't attract so many lames

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Haven't been on here for a while. How's every doing? How was everyone's first month of 2011? Productive I hope!!
This girl has only 39 posts and she only posted 2 times in this thread  and it sparks a 6 page thread just because she got big boobs SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are dudes so thirsty its sad 

These thirsty dudes are the reason so many girls be so stuck up on their high horse 
tired.gif

Haven't been on here for a while. How's every doing? How was everyone's first month of 2011? Productive I hope!!
This girl has only 39 posts and she only posted 2 times in this thread  and it sparks a 6 page thread just because she got big boobs SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Why are dudes so thirsty its sad 

These thirsty dudes are the reason so many girls be so stuck up on their high horse 
tired.gif

Last year it was roughly page 20 that the "female" turned out to be a dude. He went out with a bang, posting a ton of pron.

Bump for page 20

Last year it was roughly page 20 that the "female" turned out to be a dude. He went out with a bang, posting a ton of pron.

Bump for page 20

This won't be a NKTran fiasco with the guy who was pretending to be his wife to screw a 16 year old. She posted a vid! 

This won't be a NKTran fiasco with the guy who was pretending to be his wife to screw a 16 year old. She posted a vid! 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Bump for page 20
Dudes need to go out and get some fresh air and meet some females 
Then maybe they don't have to pounce on the first female that makes a thread on nike talk 
laugh.gif

20 pages thats crazy even some of the best topics barely reaches 20 pages here in the general forum 

the power of the P is strong 
laugh.gif

Bump for page 20
Dudes need to go out and get some fresh air and meet some females 
Then maybe they don't have to pounce on the first female that makes a thread on nike talk 
laugh.gif

20 pages thats crazy even some of the best topics barely reaches 20 pages here in the general forum 

the power of the P is strong 
laugh.gif

Bump for page 20
I remember this I really thought it was a girl though
I was having a back and forth convo with her in a thread about the vagina and women climaxing and the whole time it was a dude

Bump for page 20
I was having a back and forth convo with her in a thread about the vagina and women climaxing and the whole time it was a dude

Originally Posted by Kim1

Bump for page 20
I was having a back and forth convo with her in a thread about the vagina women not being able to climax with just penetration and the whole time it was a dude

Too many weirdos on the interwebs these days.  Dudes pretending to be girls, e stalkers
nerd.gif
, the works

Originally Posted by Kim1

Bump for page 20
I was having a back and forth convo with her in a thread about the vagina women not being able to climax with just penetration and the whole time it was a dude

Too many weirdos on the interwebs these days.  Dudes pretending to be girls, e stalkers
nerd.gif
, the works

Originally Posted by moundraised23

wat brought u back OP?

I've been a long time lurker. Hardly ever bother to make threads though. I'm just feeling very positive and wanted to pass it on as well as some peer motivation. 

wat brought u back OP?

I've been a long time lurker. Hardly ever bother to make threads though. I'm just feeling very positive and wanted to pass it on as well as some peer motivation. 

wat brought u back OP?

seriously more pics for proof  with tags we need to make sure you are who you claim to be

wat brought u back OP?

seriously more pics for proof  with tags we need to make sure you are who you claim to be

Back
Top Bottom