Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lysol disinfectant spray might be a good substitute if can find. Lucked out at Costco some weeks ago. Also Sams Club getting larger containers of hand sanitizer gel every so often. Was couple weeks ago and limit one.
Going once a week both places just to see if can catch restock.

only speak to the store manager Be nice and polite maybe he’ll hold you a can or two Grease his or her hand if possible and get the manager or managers name

speaking to the store employees behind the cash register they don’t know jack

even if the Lysol cans are there behind the cash Register or their playing stupid and holding cans or friends believe me I know from experience

Novavax Announces Positive Phase 1 Data for its COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate

• Phase 1 portion of the Phase 1/2 clinical trial evaluated two doses of Novavax’ COVID-19 vaccine across two dose levels (5 and 25 µg) in 131 healthy adults ages 18-59 years
  • NVX-CoV2373 was generally well-tolerated and had a reassuring safety profile
  • The vaccine induced neutralization titers in 100% of participants
    • Both 5 µg and 25 µg adjuvanted doses generated peak geometric mean titer (GMT) greater than 1:3,300
  • Matrix-M™ adjuvant induced robust polyfunctional CD4+ T cell responses

The researchers extracted serum from the vaccinated volunteers and mixed it with coronaviruses and cells. This showed that the volunteers produced high levels of antibodies that prevented the viruses from infecting cells. The vaccine produced more antibodies in the volunteers than in patients who had recovered from Covid-19 on their own.

Where the hell are the pharma companies finding all these human Guinea pigs?
Wasn't there a poster who was involved with a clinical trial? Whatever happened to him?

The researchers extracted serum from the vaccinated volunteers and mixed it with coronaviruses and cells. This showed that the volunteers produced high levels of antibodies that prevented the viruses from infecting cells. The vaccine produced more antibodies in the volunteers than in patients who had recovered from Covid-19 on their own.
you answered my question there volunteers
but are these volunteers hospitalized

you answered my question there volunteers
but are these volunteers hospitalized

No, a vaccine is tested on healthy people to see if they develop any side effects (safety) or contract the disease (efficacy). In these early studies they are also testing to ensure that subjects are developing antibodies that would potentially protect them against the virus.

No, a vaccine is tested on healthy people to see if they develop any side effects (safety) or contract the disease (efficacy). In these early studies they are also testing to ensure that subjects are developing antibodies that would potentially protect them against the virus.

OK thanks for clearing that up I wasn’t sure how it worked

This might be a silly question if someone is deadly sick and they’re willing and they awake and they say go and test on my body wouldn’t that be a better way to see if The vaccines work

I know they got a run test and see if the vaccines are safe but I mean this is a different disease I would guess or assume the person who is sick or a family member can give the ok and see if a vaccine can save the person who is sick

Last edited:
OK thanks for clearing that up I wasn’t sure how it worked

This might be a silly question if someone is deadly sick and they’re willing and they awake and they say go and test on my body wouldn’t that be a better way to see if The vaccines work

I know they got a run test and see if the vaccines are safe but I mean this is a different disease I would guess or assume the person who is sick or a family member can give the ok and see if a vaccine can save the person who is sick

No, a vaccine is NOT a cure for existing disease. It is a prevention method to keep you from catching the virus and if you do contract it you would likely have less severe symptoms because the vaccine should induce an antibody response that will recognize the disease and help fight it off. IIRC, the Oxford vaccine basically turned COVID-19 into a cold for the primates they tested it on initially. The monkeys that did not receive the vaccine developed pneumonia and the ones who got the vaccine did not even though they were inoculated with virus directly into their lungs at super high viral loads.

Back
Top Bottom