Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clinicaltrials.gov
A ph1 in a CRU can sometimes pay well, all things considered. :lol:
Hell nah :lol: these companies gonna pull a zantac and people will find out years later that pharma knew all along that it wasn't as 'safe' as their 90 day study concluded. Glad there are some willing to take the chance I wont though.

download.jpg

i have an idea let the rich stay where they are because their are still a number of wealthy new yorkers still in manhattan and brooklyn and let NYS finally legalize marijuana that will take care of the states tax burden

i have said this way before coronavirus was a household name and only on the back of a lysol can

Last edited:
you gotta be dumb as hell to go take a hot yoga class in these times. Stupid *******s.

Its really too bad this disease doesn't just affect you and not others.

WTF is wrong with us? There's a business where you can rent your pool to strangers like its AirBNB?

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

Are we losing our minds? Who the hell is going to rent their pool out to people in these times?

Come on man.

WTF is wrong with us? There's a business where you can rent your pool to strangers like its AirBNB?

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

Are we losing our minds? Who the hell is going to rent their pool out to people in these times?

Come on man.

Honestly dont see a huge risk in transmission rate if:

-number of people attending are small
-no one enters the house for any reason, bathroom is off limits as well
-no contact with owners of the pool

Once people start using the bathroom or whatever then its a problem. Sanitize all chairs and whatever afterwards. Also the smaller party the better, if 25 people come then its a wrap. But if its 5-6 people and they stay within the “rules” I mean.

That being said, I still woudnt let anyone use my pool, but I dont see it being a HUGE risk either if you think about it.

Someone prove me wrong, wanna see where my logic fails. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom