Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It only took one week.
Article says around 800 have been asked to quarantine out of 47,000 students and staff in the school district. Comes out to about 1.7%
And we don’t know if they may all be positive since they are just ordered to quarantine.
Pretty much on par with the percentage numbers everywhere. Nothing mind boggling here.
At first glance I thought it was just that one school where the photo was taken That went viral

Although they may not commonly have severe symptoms, children are at least as susceptible to infection and spread COVID-19 as adults. If schools remain open, there will inevitably be more disease and death as a result of spread from children to adults and elderly. There is no doubt.

Last edited:
When i went to my doctors office last month my doctor worn the very same 3M N95 mask i had

i don't think anyone knows anything about how to protect yourself 100% even the doctores

it's all a guessing game
we have to hope whatever we use offers some type of protection

3M n95 masks are like the gold standard for healthcare workers lol, you good

I’m still paying an arm and a leg for the 3M N95s
I just hope the cook I’m buying them from will always have then in stock

i can’t find another place that has them

damn...one of my homegirls is an RN and back in april at the height even she couldnt get them, her husband me and our other friends went around scouring SoCal for some, nope. He ended up buying some off ebay for like $300. I would've hoped things were better now

Article says around 800 have been asked to quarantine out of 47,000 students and staff in the school district. Comes out to about 1.7%
And we don’t know if they may all be positive since they are just ordered to quarantine.
Pretty much on par with the percentage numbers everywhere. Nothing mind boggling here.
At first glance I thought it was just that one school where the photo was taken That went viral

I think the main takeaway is that this school year will be a mess for any district planning on in person education. They better get their distance learning plans and training started ASAP because there will be outbreaks that lead to quarantine of large percentages of the student body and/or entire schools. It will only become more difficult as cold/flu season begins and the overlap of symptoms makes it impossible to know who is actually infected with COVID-19.

Followup:
Penn-Mystical land of single digit acceptance rate. Top standard for Finance/Banking. Fellow coworker from The Street a Wharton School grad. Quirky but brilliant middle aged white dude.

School put out a good decent case study and summary of what TWN did well to contain Virus. Informative read.
:emoji_flag_tw:

And for those that wanted a more tabloid less serious read.
:lol:

I'll keep an eye out

thanks man
59B8F03E-E762-45D3-947E-665EBE244074.jpeg

Its wild what people are paying for masks, and its even more wild that people are stock piling to resell them at those prices. Just goes to show who we are as a society.

I work in the industrial field, so I always have a 3M half mask with P100(99.97% filtration) filter cartridges. They can be used with P95 (95% similar to N95) as well. I will look at my local supplier here in Portland to see if they have N95 masks for y'all. I know the N95s are more sought out because they are less bulky and trustee that the 3M half that I use for work but dam.

damn, my nephew is headed to Harvard in about a week. They were allowing freshmen to be on campus this first semester, and then next semester, only seniors (so they can finish out their academics).

Always thought it was weird they would allow freshmen to be on campus. Probably ain't happening now.

Numbers are doubling every five days, so we're back to March in terms of development in my city: Aarhus, Denmark.

Four months of doing good and basically a turn-around in 2-3 weeks. We've been slacking.

Back
Top Bottom