Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
TOTAL NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN ITALY RISES TO 9,172 FROM 7,375 ON SUNDAY - OFFICIAL

DEATH TOLL IN ITALY FROM CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK RISES TO 463 FROM 366 ON SUNDAY - OFFICIAL

******* hate people.....

I'm at an office and I there's movement next to door.

A lot of people going in an out, all of them joking about the Corona virus and coughing a storm mocking it. Others celebrating the stupidity.

******* idiots man .....

I would play what game this is, but I dont think I need too ....

Old bastards too.

2586275878065405952.png

I was in Southern Oregon this weekend with my fiance at her dads when they announced several cases confirmed down there. He is high risk due to a transplant so we got him stocked up with supplies to stay in home. Got back to our place yesterday to news of first confirmed case in the county we are in. Coworkers wife works as a nurse at the hospital and said there are multiple people admitted that they believe to have coronavirus.

U.S. MARINE WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS WORKED AT DEFENSE SECURITY COOPERATION AGENCY, LOCATED NEAR PENTAGON - U.S. OFFICIALS

I was in Southern Oregon this weekend with my fiance at her dads when they announced several cases confirmed down there. He is high risk due to a transplant so we got him stocked up with supplies to stay in home. Got back to our place yesterday to news of first confirmed case in the county we are in. Coworkers wife works as a nurse at the hospital and said there are multiple people admitted that they believe to have coronavirus.

Hoping for his speedy recovery!

Does he live in a house or a apt/condo building? If he lives in a building and it has central air/heating...COVID19 is spread thru the vents (CNBC). Perhaps switch out the air filters to the highest HEPA filter (COVID19 is smaller than HEPA and can get thru but better than nothing)

Hoping for his speedy recovery!

Does he live in a house or a apt/condo building? If he lives in a building and it has central air/heating...COVID19 is spread thru the vents (CNBC). Perhaps switch out the air filters to the highest HEPA filter (COVID19 is smaller than HEPA and can get thru but better than nothing)

He lives in a house on a bit of property thankfully and has a well for water source. If situation was different we would have brought him up with us for sure.

i feel really strongly that government agencies that work face to face with the public should be doing everything over the phone, secure email, and mail until all of this is under control a little more. better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom