Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

20201207_012014.jpg

Disrespectful ...:pimp:

finally what you've all been waiting for

1607284226247.png

Biggest issue I’ve seen is fogging up issues. Glasses and a mask is a recipe for issue. Do these all encompassing masks have any issues? I usually have to use some tissue and wipe away moisture buildup every 90 minutes, or I’ll simply replace my mask with a new one. These white/blue surgical masks have quite the moisture buildup. I can see why they work. They’re moisture wicking to the max. So a quick wipe is usually enough to not feel frozen when out in the elements.

Biggest issue I’ve seen is fogging up issues. Glasses and a mask is a recipe for issue. Do these all encompassing masks have any issues? I usually have to use some tissue and wipe away moisture buildup every 90 minutes, or I’ll simply replace my mask with a new one. These white/blue surgical masks have quite the moisture buildup. I can see why they work. They’re moisture wicking to the max. So a quick wipe is usually enough to not feel frozen when out in the elements.
says theres an air tight seal
i would hope they use anti-fog for the front panel cause that's easily obtainable now. i wear a mask and protective glasses all day and the anti-fog does very well, so with an air tight seal these should be gucci.

the future is now
cb48527c2397efb84788ed5b58ec4c1c_original.gif

1607307526370.png

picasso swerve picasso swerve they are looking for influencers. we need you to report back your findings.

I’m not 100% sure but Japan and SK may be more of a collectivism culture when it came to approaching the pandemic

Yes, like every other country out there except the United States. Regardless of political beliefs, the majority of the people in those countries understand the gravity of the situation. Advisories are taken seriously. The comprehension that the discipline done today means life something close to normal as soon as possible. Sad really.

Last edited:
says theres an air tight seal
i would hope they use anti-fog for the front panel cause that's easily obtainable now. i wear a mask and protective glasses all day and the anti-fog does very well, so with an air tight seal these should be gucci.

the future is now
cb48527c2397efb84788ed5b58ec4c1c_original.gif

1607307526370.png

picasso swerve picasso swerve they are looking for influencers. we need you to report back your findings.

looked cool until you realize it doesn’t cover your whole head. They never show a side view because it looks lame

looked cool until you realize it doesn’t cover your whole head. They never show a side view because it looks lame
They show the side view on the page. They show all the views. It’s impossible to look lame in this. Be brave.

South Korea's in their 3rd wave..........and it is affecting their most populated city in the country itself

some of the science behind the mRNA vaccine. it wasn't just these 11 months, but years of work.

yep, not new science in 2020. a new application of a science that previously didn't have the resources and urgency behind it. Moderna figured out the spike proteins days after the Covid genome was made public

a good review on the potential for mRNA vaccines to target tropical parasitic diseases, which traditional vaccines have not been well suited for:

Back
Top Bottom