Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soooo, there should be less Xmas and NY gathering, right? I mean people definitely chose thx giving gathering and now we are dealing with the aftermath. There should be "less" people doing xmas and NY? *wishful thinking*
Memorial Day and July 4th spiked cases. We’re starting to see the affects of Thanksgiving. Now we got the biggest holiday of the year? Yeah we’re donezo. Luckily the vaccine is here but I think the damage will already be done

NYC will be closing indoor dining starting Monday. Long overdue but they got it right this time.

Eat your meatball sandwiches and mangu at home or in the lobby of your building folks. Sacrifice now for success later.
this! we got to make an effort cuz we aint getting the vaccine till summer

NYC will be closing indoor dining starting Monday. Long overdue but they got it right this time.

Eat your meatball sandwiches and mangu at home or in the lobby of your building folks. Sacrifice now for success later.

slip the vaccine in those hookahs in da heightz and dyckman and it’s back to party time next summer and eating mangu off big booty Dominican broads while listening to diplomatic immunity.

Very insightful interview with Fauci on Jama today

Cliffs: he will take the vaccine (publicly) ASAP and recommend his family members take it as soon as they are eligible

So the city of Minneapolis is closed for restaurants. To go only, and you can’t sell anything but beer and wine to go.

now they are making you pay your liquor license in full for the year for liquor you can’t even sell. I assume they’re doing this because all the restaraunts are closing and they don’t want to miss one last chance to screw you.

they hit my wife with a 16k bill for next years license for booze she can’t currently sell. :lol:

this is what I’m talking about when I say they couldn't give af about a small business.

they’re not paying it and moving to a new city. 👋👋

might as well walk around with a needle in my arm to cut the line.
tenor.gif

I was invited to a card show this weekend.

C'mon people. I ain't risking my life over a LaMelo Ball auto.
There was a lady at my job inviting people over to her house for a Friendsgiving. Ole girl invited like 20 people.

HR had to step in and tell folk don't do it. And if they are gonna be stupid, don't use office communication channels to organize it.

Folks ready to risk it all just to play some Cards Against Humanity :smh:

So the city of Minneapolis is closed for restaurants. To go only, and you can’t sell anything but beer and wine to go.

now they are making you pay your liquor license in full for the year for liquor you can’t even sell. I assume they’re doing this because all the restaraunts are closing and they don’t want to miss one last chance to screw you.

they hit my wife with a 16k bill for next years license for booze she can’t currently sell. :lol:

this is what I’m talking about when I say they couldn't give af about a small business.

they’re not paying it and moving to a new city. 👋👋
Just boggles my mind how there is no empathy at all lately with this going on. Couldn’t even half that 16k bill. Sheesh.

Just boggles my mind how there is no empathy at all lately with this going on. Couldn’t even half that 16k bill. Sheesh.

exactly. Like come on, not only did they do away with quarterly payments they want it in advance?

Minneapolis is digging it’s own grave. Downtown has been a dead zone for years for restaurants due to their excessive stadium tax and now this? Just go ahead and tax everyone away. I guess we’ll just eat at target since that’s the only place welcome here. :lol:

All these people came from North Dakota and got their first job at target corporate and a condo downtown when it was poppin. Now it’s just a crackhead wasteland. Like I saw a naked dude long boarding down the street where 20 bars used to be a couple weeks ago. :rofl:

Brahs, if you guys can spare it, donate to local food banks and pantries in your area.

**** is getting wild out there, and folk starving.

A little can go along way.
this is the first time i started donating the stuff that we actually like/use rather than just that random, dusty can of okra that prolly expired in the 80s. you know when i donate some cans of spam, that's a real hawaii native giving from da heart brah.

there's this homeless dude that sits on the curb right outside of mcdonalds. he doesn't hold a sign or ask for anything. the only thing he does is wave and say "have a great day!" the other day i seen him and got all in my feels. i bought a bunch of food and put some money in there, parked my car and walked over to dude, handed him the stuff and told him to have a great day too. didn't tell anyone about it, not even my wife. can't have them knowing that i'm turning into a super sofitie cause of this damn covid.

Back
Top Bottom