Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on not getting the vaccine? I’m a little skeptical (by no means am I anti-vax). I want to listen to the professionals and experts but also am mindful of what has happened in the past (Tuskegee experiment), allergic reactions, etc. I just read that someone in the medical field that works in Alaska got the shot and 10 later went into anaphylactic shock. I guess when if it came down to it, I’m more afraid of getting covid 19 then not getting the vaccine. Just don’t know what to believe anymore.

I understand you completely and feel the same way.

like I said before, I get being apprehensive. never had a flu shot in my life.

still, the fact remains that are "testing" this stuff on medical professionals of all colors and kinds.

if the doctors and nurses holding our flimsy civilization together get ruined by this vaccine, party's over anyway.

I'll take that gamble.

like I said before, I get being apprehensive. never had a flu shot in my life.

still, the fact remains that are "testing" this stuff on medical professionals of all colors and kinds.

if the doctors and nurses holding our flimsy civilization together get ruined by this vaccine, party's over anyway.

I'll take that gamble.

I haven't been sick in ten years. Have never had a flu shot in my life.

It's not like us common people are going to get it any time soon. I'm just hoping that from this first round with the medical professionals, we see good results. That would make me feel a lot better.

20201216_190145.jpg

Polyethylene glycol is a component of laxatives. I'm about to try a little miralax as a test 😂

20201216_190145.jpg

Polyethylene glycol is a component of laxatives. I'm about to try a little miralax as a test 😂
those that get the vaccine will soon have diarrhea? meaning I can just wait at the toilets outside the vaccine clinic and drink the feces to vaccinate myself?

better than risking a headache from the injected vaccine, no?

7-day average deaths crossed 2500 today. It looks like cases may have peaked, so that's some good news, but deaths will probably keep climbing until the new year. I'd guess they'll peak at 3000 per day.

7-day average deaths crossed 2500 today. It looks like cases may have peaked, so that's some good news, but deaths will probably keep climbing until the new year. I'd guess they'll peak at 3000 per day.

Peaked? Christmas is next week, we aint peak nothing yet. People will pass on Thanksgiving, Christmas though? Less people gonna pass on that.

Does the list of COVID complications stop at all? Every day, something new comes up.

I know it’s most commonly known as “the Pfizer vaccine” but MF’ers really need to put some respeck on BioNTech’s name! Here’s a great article about how they created the COVID vaccine and the other incredible scientific breakthroughs they have in the works...

Peaked? Christmas is next week, we aint peak nothing yet. People will pass on Thanksgiving, Christmas though? Less people gonna pass on that.
I'm probably being too optimistic. But I think we'll have a long plateau rather than more surging in case numbers. Not that that's a good thing. 200k cases per day translates to 2500-3000 deaths per day.

Back
Top Bottom