Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is utah doing right?
It's the state with the youngest median age. But that's not everything (North Dakota is the 4th youngest, for example, but has one of the highest death rates).

Another factor is that the Rocky Mountain states (CO, UT, WY, maybe OR and WA too) tend to be more active outdoors and physically fit, so less transmission and just healthier on average.

The other thing could be the culture maybe? Maybe Mormons tend to stay with their families more and do more home schooling?

I'm really happy to see more attention being directed toward the quality of masks, as well as the idea of "double masking" for added protection and more snug fitment

KF94's are getting lots of love right now, so get them (cheap) while you can!

1611354550892.gif

I'm really happy to see more attention being directed toward the quality of masks, as well as the idea of "double masking" for added protection and more snug fitment

KF94's are getting lots of love right now, so get them (cheap) while you can!
Yeah I been rocking either the powecom kn95 or LG kf94, sometimes under the 3m cloth mask. Comes with filters but also fits perfect over other masks.
Amazon product ASIN B08KWQSTZJ

He also works out, hopefully he’s good.

my coworker smokes like a Mack truck and she got it and had no symptoms except being tired. She’s also 27.

Funny thing is I've been double masking (kn95 with black surgical mask on top) since the beginning of the fall season here in NY. And I wear safety glasses whenever I go to places that might be crowded. I might be overdoing it but I really don't care what others think. Even with the second dose I received this Wednesday, I'm most likely going to continue doing the same lol.

News was saying Johnson & Johnson vaccine is close and requires only 1 dose, would be huge.

also heard on news that Jersey Governor that it’s night and day from Trump to Biden admin on vaccine rollout

Hoping that is positive sign and we can get ppl vaccinated

News was saying Johnson & Johnson vaccine is close and requires only 1 dose, would be huge.

also heard on news that Jersey Governor that it’s night and day from Trump to Biden admin on vaccine rollout

Hoping that is positive sign and we can get ppl vaccinated
I have my doubts about the 1 dose regimen. J&J started conducting a 2 dose trial about half way through their single dose trial, which makes me think they weren’t convinced with the preliminary results they were seeing from phase 1 & 2. Hopefully they figure out the optimal dosing before applying for EUA.

Last edited:
So MI and DC reopen indoor dining 2/1, as deaths and cases surge. You can't help but say it wasn't political for many states.

And now the pcr numbers are being changed so a trace amount are no longer counted against us.

Trump got a raw deal in some respects.

So MI and DC reopen indoor dining 2/1, as deaths and cases surge. You can't help but say it wasn't political for many states.

And now the pcr numbers are being changed so a trace amount are no longer counted against us.

Trump got a raw deal in some respects.
I been seeing people on social media happy as hell about it too smh. It’s gonna be picked in these places. Hell it’s packed at the places that’s doing the outside inside tents. It’s really a loophole because it’s 20+ no social distancing at all. I picked up a to go drink from a local bar and grill and u would’ve thought it was no pandemic, people dancing together partying away.

yeah, pandemic is over now. Left won and said f it at the inauguration as well. :lol:

We’re open in mn as well, I cook part time right in south Minneapolis. Nobody gives af now, fake virtue boys.

sturgis bad, lady Gaga concert good.

I say just get the vaccine out and open it up and hope for the best, nobody cares anyways.

-Danish infuencers response to criticism of vacationing in Dubai: Yall yelly!

-Danish health authorities shut down flights from Dubai, because of several claims, that tests are either being performed sloppily or deliberately by gently touching the nose. When some travelers tried to make the testers aware, that the procedures weren't conducted correctly, they were turned away.

Back
Top Bottom