Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
:stoneface: Says who? You?

even if this were true, with this attitude and logic, let’s just go ahead and kill off every sick person right now since they’re going to die eventually anyway.
The life care center in WA saw 3-7 deaths per month before all this. It was essentially a hospice facility.
he's not taking it seriously enough IMO.
Three NCAA Basketball conference's cancel their tournaments and here we have Creighton playing right now at MSG. 95% of these people travel and have been through JFK. Send everyone home. What's nycs crowd ban size at? Even 250 seems like too much.

Here in Oregon you can only get tested if you are known to have been in direct contact with a previously confirmed case or basically you are on your death bed in the hospital. As others have stated the lack of testing is what is keeping the numbers low. The true numbers on how many people are really infected and carrying are probably astronomically higher than what is actually being reported. Reports that the virus can live in air for hours and on surfaces for days, it is impossible to retrace someones steps for a couple days let alone 2 weeks to see who might have actually been in contact.
That would be good in a way because the fatality rates will be greatly reduced if the number of people infected are astronomically higher than we think.

Do you have a family physician? If you have one, they can either do it at their office or let you know where you can find one.
ill give them a call.

the thing is there is no standard protocol, my friend who came back from europe was told by there work to go to the urgent care and get tested LMAO.

ill give them a call.

the thing is there is no standard protocol, my friend who came back from europe was told by there work to go to the urgent care and get tested LMAO.
Medical and Healthcare professionals like to pass the buck all the time

Even in South Korea, where they are doing a lot of testing, a lady I follow on instagram had to go to three different places before she got tested.

I know its been mentioned but had a woman at my job go to the hospital with literally all of the Covid19 symptoms. Shortness of breath...couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without feeling light headed / dizzy and throwing up.

She went to the hospital and they didn't test for it because "she was young" aka they probably didn't even have a test kit. They basically said you came back negative for strep and the flu so go home and call your primary care doctor. She actually went to see a cardiologist because of how worried she was about her breathing.

All this to say...she probably had the virus and was never tested for it and is back at work today after being off for 4 days "sick". Its wild out there...be safe NT fam

ONLY 15k test per day can get done nationally and won't be able to ramp up until the end of march - CONGRESSIONAL HEARING

NIH'S FAUCI SAYS ADDITIONAL TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS WOULD BE SERIOIUSLY CONSIDERED IF THE DYNAMICS OF THE OUTBREAK MANDATE THAT -CONGRESSIONAL HEARING

cert3aad98m41.jpg

Love seeing people who think they're geniuses continue to bring up how only 1,300 of 331,000,000 people in US have tested positive, but fail to realize only about 7,000 people have actually tested for this damn thing. So it's 1,300 of about 7,000 tested people that have it. Yikes.

I know its been mentioned but had a woman at my job go to the hospital with literally all of the Covid19 symptoms. Shortness of breath...couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without feeling light headed / dizzy and throwing up.

She went to the hospital and they didn't test for it because "she was young" aka they probably didn't even have a test kit. They basically said you came back negative for strep and the flu so go home and call your primary care doctor. She actually went to see a cardiologist because of how worried she was about her breathing.

All this to say...she probably had the virus and was never tested for it and is back at work today after being off for 4 days "sick". Its wild out there...be safe NT fam
Are you quarantining yourself since you've been exposed to someone with all the symptoms?

Love seeing people who think they're geniuses continue to bring up how only 1,300 of 331,000,000 people in US have tested positive, but fail to realize only about 7,000 people have actually tested for this damn thing. So it's 1,300 of about 7,000 tested people that have it. Yikes.

So they are saying ~19% of people who are tested have it but at the end of the day only 3-4% are dying. Not justifying their response, just (maybe) clarifying their point.

Sounds like hospitals are already prioritizing admissions according to who would need respiratory support. Given her age plus the fact that she is ambulating independently, plus the fact a fever didn't accompany her symptoms, the hospital felt like they could risk not admitting her.

This is what happens if too many ppl get sick at the same time

I live in a small densely populated place with confirmed cases, and these ******* idiots still want to go ahead with the St Pats parade.

Sounds like hospitals are already prioritizing admissions according to who would most need respiratory support. Given her age plus the fact that she is ambulating independently, plus the fact a fever didn't accompany her symptoms, the hospital felt like they could risk not admitting her.

This is what happens if too many ppl get sick at the same time

My boss just called me. First of all he very rarely does that and when we talked he used a tone I have never heard him use before. Kinda shock me for a minute.

So they are saying ~19% of people who are tested have it but at the end of the day only 3-4% are dying. Not justifying their response, just (maybe) clarifying their point.

Haha no I forgot to mention how they used percentages comparing numbers of deaths/those tested positive with that of the entire population. Fam really listed "0.000393% of the population" has the virus and "0.000014%" of the population has died from it. Not wrong about the deaths, but the number about those that have it is of course flawed. Jay said "men lie, women lie, numbers don't.." but men/women spewing fake numbers do haha!

Back
Top Bottom