Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just found this at work :pimp:

856DC689-9CC3-4BA3-A0DE-FAB21AB6C708.jpeg

List them on Stockx

Think this has any legs to it? At the rate we are going i wouldn’t be shocked

Bro - if you dont take that give me your work address and I’ll task rabbit someone to come thru and grab it. We can then resell them and split the profits 60-40 (you-me). Let’s go. PM to set this up.

Reading through the last 10 or so pages and ......Some of you guys are the worst!

Sounding super entitled.

Wanting everyone to be as inconvenienced as you.

The Coronavirus is not to be taken lightly.

But please excuse the average working American for having to still live their daily.

**** ain't stopping nothing over here.

I simply can't afford to be as scared as some of you 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reading through the last 10 or so pages and ......Some of you guys are the worst!

Sounding super entitled.

Wanting everyone to be as inconvenienced as you.

The Coronavirus is not to be taken lightly.

But please excuse the average working American for having to still live their daily.

**** ain't stopping nothing over here.

I simply can't afford to be as scared as some of you 🤷🏽‍♂️

OP...please change title to "PANDEMIC" thanks.

EUROPE HAS NOW BECOME THE EPICENTER OF THE CORONAVIRUS : WHO

Netherlands reports 190 new cases of coronavirus and 5 new deaths, raising total to 804 cases and 10 dead

Spain's health ministry says number of cases of coronavirus has risen to 4,209 with 120 dead, or 1,063 new cases and 53 new deaths since midnight

CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL IN WORST-AFFECTED ITALIAN REGION LOMBARDY CLIMBS TO 890 FROM 744 DAY BEFORE

This is surreal. Walking down throes of empty aisles...
Lady just asked me if wipes would clog up her bathroom ...
I said get it while it's there...

U.S. CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION SAYS POSTPONES CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING ON COVID-19 UPDATE TO 1:00 P.M. ET SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2020

*WEEKEND BRIEFING???

With all the lies the president has told in the last few days plus the downplaying of this whole situation we for sure will experience martial law. People will revolt and riot in opposition to the president. People will do this because they feel he didn’t help us out more and sooner without all the lies. I just left the grocery market and it’s on! Just watch...

Back
Top Bottom