Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
jmd1a4gdrim41.jpg

Last edited:
Really? Lol I go to a cuny school and we're doing all our classes online for the rest of the semester.
We’ve made contingency plans to go online but our idiot mayor seems to think that closing schools and decreasing the amount of people in public riding the mta and associating in the world won’t impact the spread of the coronavirus. Moron goes to the same school of science as mike pence for curing gays and trump for believing climate change isn’t real. NYC is taking a major L that is beyond despicable. This is worse than anything ninjahood ninjahood has ever complained about. For once I am siding with da hood that this administration is a failure.

Warriors will donate $1 million to aid Chase Center workers during shutdown

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/...wner-Joe-Lacob-says-he-will-help-15129801.php
If there are More shutdowns except for grocery stores, these workers need to get in with grocery stores and warehouses asap.

Is all this concession food being shifted back into grocery store supply chains? We feed millions at these venues. Time for the venues and stadiums and billion dollar owners to put up or shut up.

Opening day hotdog buns are perishable. I'm sure stadiums are Fully stocked. Any chances they give away or sell their overstock?

Heck. Stadiums never run out of TP yet here were are waiting in lines for hours for them.

These owners know what they're doing. manufactured moves man.

Also.
Donate seems like the wrong word. That sounds like they're a good corporation.

What about paid time off? What about forced vacation and sick time? These workers are treated like minimum wage replaceables.

If they were a decent company, they'd be covered right off the bat.

Place them into other supply chains. Work with other companies. But DONATE is the big headline here. Screw that guy.

Middle schoolers don't even know what Boomers are.

Some Adult made that up
my fiend‘s 15 year old daughter calls it boomer control.

Edit my daughter is 13...

“____ do you know what a boomer is?”

“yeah, you mean the boomer remover?”

I guess the kids in mn are savage.

So looks like there may be some truth to this :lol: I was shook that folks that young would know what a boomer is then to come up with those nicknames.

Symptoms for COVID 19 have a very wide variation...One chart will contradict the next. You must get tested to know for sure....
With that said...that chart posted above is too vague and most COVID 19 patients said initial symptoms began " Very Mildly" with slight sore throat, cough and fatigue....then by the 3rd day, it hit hard.

Welp, there is no testing available so no way to know for sure.

my fiend‘s 15 year old daughter calls it boomer control.

Edit my daughter is 13...

“____ do you know what a boomer is?”

“yeah, you mean the boomer remover?”

I guess the kids in mn are savage.
We’ve joked about it in the office but kids aren’t talking like that in my school

Im in nashville, but allegedly somebody in my office exposed to it, we received an email today from the partner in charge claiming that the person was possibly exposed to it in nashville, and that they were in the office yesterday smh

I didn't go into the office this week, but I go to a new client on Monday

If i was the partner in charge, I would make all employees that were in office yesterday self-quarantine ASAP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom