Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SafeAngelicCutworm-size_restricted.gif

CDC, NIH, HHS, & VP PENCE CORONA VIRUS TASK FORCE PRESSER

LIVESTREAM on now

*A member of the press was turned away from the White House briefing just now because his temperature was too high. The same man from the WH physician’s office was taking his temperature. The member of the press wouldn’t share his name or outlet. He was led away. - FOXNEWS

Last edited:
Starting watching the Pandemic series on Netflix. Pretty good. Got some sexy female doctors and a milf on there. Show basically predicts Corona

If you're watching the documentary Basketball: A Love Story on ESPN 2, I made a mistake. It's not a 7 part series, it's a 10 part series but ESPN is only airing 7 parts right now. Sucks cause 8-10 is the more recent basketball stories. I don't see episodes 8-10 scheduled yet on espn 2.

I think one of the bigger issues with corona is how long it stays in the damn body. 2 weeks where you're asymptomatic and another 3 weeks after that. Some ppl be getting discharged and then they realize they haven't fully beat it yet.

The flu if you get it can be 24 hours to a couple of days and then you beat it 😒

Screenshot_20200314_092600.jpg

My bad if someone posted this already

Super vague article. They tested only 12 patients and they said "2 or 3" had shortness of breath after a fast walk. But then said they could strengthen their lungs with cardio which probably means they weren't in great shape to begin with.

U.S. INFECTIOUS DISEASES EXPERT FAUCI SAYS THERE ARE 2,200 CASES IN U.S. BUT COUNTRY HAS NOT YET “REACHED PEAK” OF OUTBREAK

*Trump: Considering Domestic Travel Restrictions

Back
Top Bottom