Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We gotta be careful with the Coumo slurpage. Dude cut Medicare in NY, cut number of beds in hospitals and did a lot of centrist bs that messed up the lives of average New Yorkers. Plus his policing polices are trash too. Like @RustyShackleford said hes centrist trash.

Cuomo is getting the amnesia reaction Giuliani got after 9/11. Before 9/11, the majority of non-rich white NYers hated Giuliani but because he was the voice of New York/American unity people were acting like the dude was a savior.

Man, watching TV right now it’s amazing how quick these big companies have pumped out commercials to tell u to stay home and shop with us online.

dont forget cardboard can carry the virus for up to 24 hours

all for money thats why the world will die out
let all these big corporations go broke
airline travel should have been stopped weeks ago
the air lines and big companies should get nothing

look at this live stream of times square and see how empty it is

Last edited:
I didn't even think about this... But most people's power bill will be through the roof :smh: it's already over 90 degrees in TX. My bill is projected to be almost double smh

So we can get unemployment right? I gave a good chuckle when I saw this in the options
C1215E46-BD7C-45CA-ACE1-0AE62A7A209F.jpeg

Last edited:
Besides the obvious limitations to testing thus not revealing true number ( i suspect 2x or 3x the reported) - the city is just so dense with people. add to the fact people still walking around regularly, this is a perfect example of how susceptible this form of living arrangements stacked on top of Eachother is to wildfire affect.

Just smh the last 2 days sheer amount ofppl out , and tmrw will be sunshine again - just another reason to be out

the media only brings up a country if it's because it's seeing an increase in cases/deaths. Once the curve flattens in that country you never hear about them. China was on the news every hour then they got it somewhat contained a few weeks later and you rarely hear about them now. Nobody was watching the news or reading online articles before this so they're gonna milk this fear agenda til the last drop

So if i only made about 70k working

but got some early retirement funds that took me over 100k on my 2019 taxes

i wont get anything?

This should answer folks questions

“The bill makes clear that everyone is eligible except for nonresident aliens and those who can be used as the basis for deductions for another person.

Seniors, veterans, the unemployed and low-income Americans would be eligible too," Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said Wednesday.”

20-30 mins away from DTLA. lets lock everything down so everyone can stay the **** inside.

Back
Top Bottom