Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

“The report was swiftly deleted online.”

The one sentence that tells you why Chinese Communist Authority numbers, actions are suspect.
Waiting two months before declaring problem, detaining numerous medical professionals even now when they raise concerns, own Health Commission initially declaring human to human transmission not possible, getting WHO to excuse/parrot the Govt propaganda, returning citizens from overseas infected, obtaining massive amounts of PPE to import at beginning, etc.
Reasons go on and on.

sgrxmjhnaer41.gif

Womp womp

I actually dated a stripper that put herself through nursing school and is now a nurse, nothing but respect, TRY AGAIN.
bruh you blasted a nurse for taking a picture at work talking about how tired she was, saying she wasnt **** and wasnt actually in the mix. you got a chick here doing the splits in the operating room with the caption that shes a life saving ho. pick a side.

Only 69% tenants paid any of their rent in April's first five days, according to the National Multifamily Housing Council. That compares to 81% in March's first week, and 82% in April's first week one year ago.

The actual situation for most (tenants and landlords) may be somewhat worse as the data is from a survey of 13.4M investment-grade rental apartments, i.e. likely to be occupied by higher-income tenants.

While this doesn't necessarily mean a wave of evictions (new laws around the country kind of prevent this), the delinquent rent is likely to move up the chain as landlords then struggle with mortgage payments, possibly setting of a wave of losses in CMBS-land.

who has the higher authority, the surgeon general or dr fauci?

Have you heard what the surgeon general said in February, he was doing the same flu thing as Trump

I'm listening to the infectious disease expert who has been studying them for decades

Word to my pediatric RNs being asked to become ICU RNs overnight...they’ve stepped up to the challenge tho.

Someone gonna die with them trying stuff like that. Many of these peds and OB nurses uncomfortable to even take vitals on an adult that’s non postpartum.

Maybe posted already, but saw news in Detroit, they tried to have some ED nurses take up to 20pt, some vented and on drips. That’s so crazy, it’s unbelievable.

I can attest to healthcare workers, specifically nurses, being put into positions they’re not used to. However, we aren’t being reckless with throwing nurses into the fire. A lot of these nurses will be glorified PAs. Still, much needed, but it’s good to know your healthcare provider isn’t working beyond their scope.

Her post to avatar makes sense. Sarcastic mean taunts to suffering people. Is she a doctor?
What are the symptoms and efforts of those in intensive care with the virus? Any worse than the side effects listed?

So let me get this straight: if she was in hospital suffering from the virus and her doctors prescribe this med, along with combination of other things, she’s going to refuse and tell them what to do?
Not even try? That’s so noble. I’m sure the Media will make you a martyr and the Haters will bless your memory.

Not saying d*mn drug is magic silver bullet. But ever go through a bad cold, flu, bronchitis bout and doc goes from over counter to 4/5 day z pack to 10/14 day anti virals.

Back
Top Bottom