Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
dyv2qb3us1v41.jpg

1. I want to say I’m proud that 99% of you are going the self-cut route if you insist on getting a cut.

2. I know it’s bad and we’re looking rough out here but are you guys cutting your hair because you’re seeing folks on virtual meetings, because you just can’t stand looking at what’s on your head anymore or because you want to pick-up a new hobby?

I know I look infinitely better with a cut but man...I know I’m not talented enough to cut myself and I’m not going to rock a baldie so I’m in between a rock and a hard place. Need to live vicariously through the brave and talented in this thread :lol:

Beaches in Orange County today. Sad. Glad my city has kept the beaches closed. This is why you can’t open up the beaches

5E5FDA80-1B28-4F96-9AB6-5061769A6898.jpeg

I thought all of California still in lockdown?
Here in Chicago we got it until the 30th of May now
Tbh idk how it’s gonna be going foward. I really wonder how restaurants, gyms and movies gonna handle this

A bunch if people in Illinois got disinfectant poisoning

this is why you can’t have a ******* idiot as president

I thought all of California still in lockdown?
Here in Chicago we got it until the 30th of May now
Tbh idk how it’s gonna be going foward. I really wonder how restaurants, gyms and movies gonna handle this
Beaches down south in the OC are not, unfortunately

I usually have to get a cut after a month cuz anymore growth right now and the thinning in the back becomes glaring.

This weekend marks a month.

I will not be participating in the self-cut parade though. Happy cutting.

1. I want to say I’m proud that 99% of you are going the self-cut route if you insist on getting a cut.

2. I know it’s bad and we’re looking rough out here but are you guys cutting your hair because you’re seeing folks on virtual meetings, because you just can’t stand looking at what’s on your head anymore or because you want to pick-up a new hobby?

I know I look infinitely better with a cut but man...I know I’m not talented enough to cut myself and I’m not going to rock a baldie so I’m in between a rock and a hard place. Need to live vicariously through the brave and talented in this thread :lol:
I'm a single man with no one to impress, with no social event on the calender on the horizon. A bad haircut is literally not going to affect me lol. So I might as well try.

if i knew my job was going to have us work from home for another 2-3 months, i would easily shave my head.

But with my luck, I'd shave it and work would say offices are open 11 days later.

that first haircut i get is going to feel so glorious. I'm gonna feel so light on my feet and probably go out and do some sprints just to feel the bare air touch the sides of my head

Bro, you have no idea how good that’s gonna feel. I went for a jog this morning and it felt so good. Felt fast has hell too. Had me feeling like I look like Chris Helmsworth in the Extraction movie poster without being a diesel Australian.

Also had the best sleep I’ve had in over a month since I didn’t have hair poking my ears. Pillow felt so cool on the back of my head and put a smile on my face. 13 days to go before I really know if the cut yesterday was worth it:lol:

While we can all be disgusted and dismiss the extreme idiots on the protesting fringe, don’t ever be distracted and stop questioning the narrative Traditional Media like to spin. Listen and read what others like her are saying. Reasonable people can make own conclusions.
Absolutely disgusting she is being partisan targeted. And be proud she standing on principle and does the right things. Michigan governor is a political hack overreaching for next ticket.
Hold up for a minute.

I suppose we have to ignore the part where Trump will use her as an example of how discredited drugs have worked (the state rep credits an anti-malaria drug for saving her life), just so he can continue attacking the media and spreading his misinformation about drugs he knows nothing about except how much he's invested in the companies that make them.

When do y'all stop giving ammo to Trump's damaging rhetoric?

I just got out of the store, and the price of essentials is going up (e.g. eggs almost doubled in price in two weeks) because this dude has been using everything from medical equipment to money in a political fight against the left instead of making sure that farmers and butchers don't throw away food that nobody can buy at market prices, and I'm supposed to be outraged and disgusted that Democrats don't want anybody on their side to be used as a prop for Trump's propaganda?

Give me a break! Censure away.

This is how the federal government is being used right now. To hurt Blue communities.

nys still needs to stick to the shelter in place or the numbers will just go back up

try opening up the state i believe will be a big mistake
i think it should stay in place until the middle of june at the earliest
i would prefer to see the state closed until the end of the summer

why take more chances for business and money
people's lives and well-being don't mean anything

the coronaviurs will come back with force in the fall and winter and the same thing is going to happen with the state closing down
i dont bet but i would bet on this not working out if rushed

Luckily I’ve going all over buzz cut for years so I just have one of those personal grooming kits which essentially just a beard trimmer with multiple guards. Those things are the ish if that’s all ur looking for. I put a 7mm guard on for my beard and a 1mm guard for my hair. Hook it up once a week and I’m good. The money I’ve saved the last 8 plus years has been glorious.

probably wont last long but petco.com has hand sanitizer 4oz for $1.99, go there, search for hand sanitizer, pick the 2.99, it will say unavailable but still let you order. Select repeat delivery and it drops the price 35% to 1.99

2oz Sparoom mist hand sanitizer is in stock and available at target.com too as of now for 3.99, can do a store locate but that probably wont be as acurate

App in Australia, I think there would be a big resistance if something like this in the states:
"trying to track us, 5G takeover, privacy, against our constitutional rights etc."
"
1587923441012.png

1587923481938.png

App in Australia, I think there would be a big resistance if something like this in the states:
"trying to track us, 5G takeover, privacy, against our constitutional rights etc."
"
1587923441012.png

1587923481938.png

once an app like this becomes available in the united states i will download the app
our phones are tracking devices anyways

my health is far more important than my constitutional rights and privacy

let the government know i was on a dirty subway car or i walked down the street in my neighborhood and came across a sick person

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/passed-out-passengers-trash-fill-subway-cars-amid-coronavirus-crisis/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom