Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The employee testing at the nursing home my mom works at (she’s negative) really surprised the staff. Everyone assumed there would be at least 1 infection but almost everyone who tested positive was completely asymptomatic. No fevers, no coughing, nothing. Not just the young employees either.

Fifth Greeley meat plant employee dies from COVID-19, union receives Cease and Desist letter from JBS
The employee testing at the nursing home my mom works at (she’s negative) really surprised the staff. Everyone assumed there would be at least 1 infection but almost everyone who tested positive was completely asymptomatic. No fevers, no coughing, nothing. Not just the young employees either.

it´s wild how these two posts describe the same crisis.

hoo boy, I got a live one!

I do promo work in town, so all day I´ve been arguing with a local art gallery owner I used to work with, mostly to limit her influence on my social circle...won´t clog up this thread with the whole post, but here´s a comment:

she´s on about Event 201 and empty hospitals and all...when I say I lost all respect for this woman, I mean it.

these people exist, and they walk among us.

She's implying that all deaths get covid-19 label. There's usually <150 deaths/day in New York from all causes. How were there 700+ deaths a few weeks ago even if all deaths get that label? Hospitals are emptIer because they're not taking on elective procedures.
I got into it with somebody talking about how covid-19 deaths are close to flu deaths. I'm trying to explain to him how you can't compare one year of something to 2 months of another thing

84AB5437-36F9-471A-8AF7-BD02627252B4.gif

Sadly, it's a risk I can't take, being a transplant patient who is immunocompromised. I take medication to keep my transplant from rejecting and those pills are immuno suppressant. They basically turn off my immune system. So for me and my wife, we barely go out. We go for walks around our neighborhood (it's large enough to walk and have well over 6 feet between people walking the other direction). We got our masks and gloves.

All our groceries are picked up curbside (pop my trunk and they put them in). And we don't go into any store except once when Aldi opens up early for elderly and immuno compromised people. Only 10 people in the store. Used our own bags, no carts and only touched what we were buying). I have my mask on with a bandana over it and gloves.

Sadly, I can't return to work anytime soon. Currently on medical short term disability since Feb 1st due to severe Crohn's disease, so timing was dumb luck. But it ends on Friday. So I have to figure out if I can either extend it (this is a valid reason to, as my hospital, transplant coordinator, and the entire transplant department have stated all patients should work from home or not go back to work anytime soon if working from home is not an option) , or just take unemployment with the extra $600.

I'm in auto sales and my state said it wasn't essential so we got furloughed back on late March. But now, the state of Pennsylvania is crying for tax revenue so they rescinded the order and made auto sales essential but only online. And they don't need the full crew of salespeople (we have 5) so only one in there now. But PA is a state where all signing must be in person (no online signatures). They changed the rule to sell online. Personally, buying a car is not really on people's mind right now during a pandemic and when the unemployment number is over 23 million and climbing.

But customers come in to the dealer to sign papers only (because we don't have any online forms created as t was never allowed. Plus service customers are there daily. I just can't risk it. If I catch it, it can reak havoc to my insides and my transplant. It can kill me. So I gotta do some serious thinking on which to choose. I know some of my co-workers may question my not coming back, but personally, I don't care! It's my health not theirs. I have my wife to think about (and thankfully she can and has been working from home for over a month) and I don't want to get sick, end up in the hospital. That would really really upset her & I can't do that to her. So I'm staying home for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully the state would provide you with some type of financial help if you can’t return to work. I don’t know what kind of cars you sell but I don’t think most people will be buying cars unless they really need. I work for a federal financial regulator and we are bracing for the financial fallout of this pandemic.

they're seeing this with prisons too. 96% of those who tested positive had no symptoms. This will be around us for the rest of our lives. Sheltering in place and weakening our immune systems is not the way to go.

She's implying that all deaths get covid-19 label. There's usually <150 deaths/day in New York from all causes. How were there 700+ deaths a few weeks ago even if all deaths get that label? Hospitals are emptIer because they're not taking on elective procedures.
I got into it with somebody talking about how covid-19 deaths are close to flu deaths. I'm trying to explain to him how you can't compare one year of something to 2 months of another thing

I want to say it was posted here. Some countries are looking at last year's mortality rates and then looking at this years, and saying there is a counting shortfall on covid deaths. Meaning. It's likely worse than it's being reported.

Initially I felt heart disease and even cancer deaths would be going down, since they're all being counted as covid. But at the end of the day, we need to look at overall death numbers. Take cause out of the scenario.

I want to say it was posted here. Some countries are looking at last year's mortality rates and then looking at this years, and saying there is a counting shortfall on covid deaths. Meaning. It's likely worse than it's being reported.

Initially I felt heart disease and even cancer deaths would be going down, since they're all being counted as covid. But at the end of the day, we need to look at overall death numbers. Take cause out of the scenario.

to this point, some estimates put the yearly death count in some countries 50 or more percent above normal.

https://www.ft.com/content/6bd88b7d-3386-4543-b2e9-0d5c6fac846c

The death toll from coronavirus may be almost 60 per cent higher than reported in official counts, according to an FT analysis of overall fatalities during the pandemic in 14 countries.

Mortality statistics show 122,000 deaths in excess of normal levels across these locations, considerably higher than the 77,000 official Covid-19 deaths reported for the same places and time periods.

If the same level of underreporting observed in these countries was happening worldwide, the global Covid-19 death toll would rise from the current official total of 201,000 to as high as 318,000.

it started when we got into it over that picture of folks bunched up at that restaurant last Friday, all I said is that it made sense for the waiter to be wearing a mask and she started vomiting Weirdo YouTube on me.

(post edited with pic)
1587962591443.png

this woman owns an art gallery and was one of the very last establishments in the city to close, like people NEED to look at beaded bracelets and paintings of Aztec warriors at this point in time...all makes sense now.

I made sure to argue with her IN PUBLIC ONLY so people can see her bs.

ima damn sure make sure her clientele know where she stands...not in my town, Typhoid Mary.

1980S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Last edited:

I think that's more the case of bacteria, not viruses. There's so little we know about this still. You wouldn't say, let's go out there and gain immunity to HIV

I go to CES every year. I got the “CES plague” as us media call it, the first year and the first year only. Did not get sick at all this year. Former roommate was sick as ****.

Stumbled on this

CES brings a lot of people from the world, what if Vegas was the breeding ground for the virus

I work for a video game compny and was in Vegas for CES 7 days. Then I went to NYC for the toy fair in February for 6 days. I was sick for a month straight with an awful flu. I’m not gonna say I had the rona but I’m leaning that way. I brushed it off as the CES flu that a lot of us get every year

Vegas also hosted the construction convention early to mid March (CONEXPO) the week that this all went down

if it’s been brewing awhile, death rates may normalize to flu like levels. But we’re taking some crazy measures. Many of the monetary measures seemed to have been in the works for months or years, not weeks

sounds like America needed a tipping point to bring in large corporation ‘aid’. citizens get a few billion. Companies get trillions. All the while, they were only closed for a few weeks.

im sure this has been discussed already ,

but do y’all think this was biologically made or did we really get it from the Chinese wet markets?
I believe it was nature/coincidental like most widespread diseases throughout human history. However, as of today the only conspiracy theory I would even consider entertaining would be one that involved it correlating w/ the riots n stuff going on in Hong Kong last year.

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus
On April 7, the first COVID-19 patients at Northwell Health in the New York City area began receiving famotidine intravenously, at nine times the heartburn dose.

More than 187 COVID-19 patients in critical status are included in the study, which was kept under wraps until Northwell secured a research stockpile.

NHS on alert over new coronavirus-related syndrome putting children in intensive care
There has been an apparent rise in the number of children presenting with a "multisystem inflammatory state requiring intensive care"

A serious coronavirus-related syndrome may be emerging in the UK in children, according to an “urgent alert” issued to doctors, following a rise in cases in the last two to three weeks.

The alert, which was sent to GPs and seen by the HSJ, said that in the “last three weeks, there has been an apparent rise in the number of children of all ages presenting with a multisystem inflammatory state requiring intensive care across London and also in other regions of the UK”.

It added: “There is a growing concern that a [covid-19] related inflammatory syndrome is emerging in children in the UK, or that there may be another, as yet unidentified, infectious pathogen associated with these cases.”

New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus
On April 7, the first COVID-19 patients at Northwell Health in the New York City area began receiving famotidine intravenously, at nine times the heartburn dose.

More than 187 COVID-19 patients in critical status are included in the study, which was kept under wraps until Northwell secured a research stockpile.

very good read shibadekobe

thank you for posting this
everyone should Check this out

REGENERON AND SANOFI PROVIDE UPDATE ON U.S. PHASE 2/3 ADAPTIVE-DESIGNED TRIAL OF KEVZARA® (SARILUMAB) IN HOSPITALIZED COVID-19 PATIENTS
Independent Data Monitoring Committee recommended continuing ongoing Phase 3 trial only in the more advanced "critical" group with Kevzara higher-dose versus placebo and
discontinuing less advanced "severe" group

Phase 3 trial will be amended to enroll only "critical" patients

Phase 3 trial also be amended to discontinue lower-dose Kevzara (200 mg); all new patients to receive either higher-dose Kevzara (400 mg) or placebo

No new safety findings were observed for Kevzara use in COVID-19 patients

Back
Top Bottom