Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I miss sushi so much. Been lazy to go to Costco and see if they have tuna so I can make some spicy tuna. My birthday is in July so I might wait until then and just order a bunch and splurge cuz I know it'll be expensive AF.

The sushi craving hit me so hard this week that when I went grocery shopping, the pre-made spicy crab sushi just looked so damn good that I actually copped some. That wasn’t it. Never before and never again.

8ED7E1C0-CEDC-4CBA-9B5A-EC2815402EFA.jpeg

Everyone is like "but Sweden," arguing that Sweden is doing it right by letting young people all go out and infect each other, but even Sweden right now is less packed than a lot of the US and Canada. We're pretty much unwittingly doing the Sweden model.
Not to mention Sweden had the highest death per capita during this time lol

Re: Sweden.
All true. Straight forward level commentary on the Swedish method. Brief but good analysis.

as much as i piss and moan about how china started this virus and we all know thats true
the one thing i have said if you have read any of my posts and views from the start is this country as a whole has to give up is our freedom to do what we want when we want china and i'm sure russia would never allow this is happen

until we as a nation come together to fight the coronavrius and give up living like this disease never happened we will never fully beat or control this plague

i know people want to go out have fun i get that believe me i do also
i'm tired of wearing over priced masks that im getting ripped off on
with the summer coming up its too hot to wear em
but i do it because nyc has been so hard hit

also a president who wants to open everything before it's too soon don't help

i don't want to fight or argue with anyone but this is how i feel

i agree with this tweet

and i agree with this tweet also

Last edited:
Don’t be surprised if firms and other business office spaces in NYC don’t renew their leases in the months following the stay at home. I’ve been remote working since mid March and have been even more efficient than I was in the office, not to mention I’ve left my home in Jersey and currently living in GA taking the occasional trip back to the city when need be. This pandemic has exposed that you don’t need to somewhere in the flesh to be an asset.

you wife has the right idea

take food to go should become the new normal

only thing you gotta worry about is the person whos cooking the food is hopefully not sick ?

also how to you get in and out of these rubber things

ap_20140080627055_custom-6eeef60fdc67b429b1ff92c8f4e52e8781041a4e-s1600-c85.jpg
This like getting in the inner tube at typhoon lagoon, flipped over and been dunked mad times just tryna sit down. No thanks Hank

look at the ages. This can be done literally every year. The shock value of a huge wall of font front page.

Real human beings lives are unnecessarily being cut short, and you're sharing callous opinions because you don't trust the media? Or statistics? Get over yourself, your views are not only illogical but frankly they're disgusting.

I took you up on your offer and looked at the ages for a few minutes and found these. I stopped after a couple minutes because it's pretty morbid to think about. But there are plenty of names in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

Torrin Jamal Howard - 26
Kimar-lee Nguyen - 33
Timothy Branscomb - 32
Luke Workoff - 33
Coby Adolph - 44
Nelson Perdomo - 44
Sean Christian Keville - 47
Keri-Ann Kennedy - 48
Phillip Thomas - 48

By the way, your wife "working in an icu" doesn't make her or you any sort of expert about any of this. What top medical school did she graduated from? I won't hold my breath. Consider keeping your illogical and disrespectful opinions to yourself, you're not helping anyone.

So it’s like remembrance day except you get a long weekend to bbq and crush some brewskis

what is veterans day then? Or is that the same thing?
Veteran's Day is to honor those who served in WW1. Memorial was originally meant to honor those who served in the US Civil War, now it pretty much honors people who perished in any war.

Back
Top Bottom