Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The passing of John Lewis last night is making me really think about how our grandparents, great grandparents and others were just cut from a different cloth. He was literally beaten so that people that look like me could have some level of freedom. How is it that many Americans today are just too selfish to ever want to sacrifice for the greater good? We have people acting like wearing a mask, staying at home when you're sick and staying socially distant is the hardest thing anyone has ever done. Our selfishness as Americans is on full display. The governors of these states wouldn't have to pass executive orders mandating anything if people weren't so selfish. How is wearing a mask hurting your rights? How is washing your hands against the Constitution? I'm just disgusted family.

I’m at the car dealership and the toxic masculinity in here is crazy. No ones wearing a mask and the people who are wearing a mask aren’t wearing them correctly at all

edit: just told the manager he should pull up his mask for his own safety. Haha he looked worried.

FLORIDA POSTS 90 DAILY VIRUS DEATHS AMONG RESIDENTS VS 128

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: FLORIDA COVID-19 CASES REACH 337,569 VS. 327,241 YESTERDAY

Screenshot_20200718-101341_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Back
Top Bottom