Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
139kpqqfgic51.png

Just let me be able to purchase movies that were supposed to release.

Agreed but they lose too much that way. But it’s better for them to make some profit than a portion where a good portion of the people will avoid movie theaters for a bit.

Just let me be able to purchase movies that were supposed to release.

Yup! I've been saying this for a while. New releases should just go online now. Charge $20 or even $30 for all I care. I don't want to go to a theater anytime soon. And I really want to see the new James Bond and eventually Top Gun Maverick! Just bump the price on Google Play, iTunes, etc! It will work as people will pay for it.
And my pricing is based on rentals, not purchase. I'll pay a decent amount more to NOT go to a theater!

This should show everyone just now out of touch the government is in regards to the normal citizen. $400 a month ontop of the crappy monthly state amount will most likely NOT help most people keep the mortgage/rent going with other bills and food.

They don't care about us! And it shows they don't care when they give the normal people a paltry $1,200, while all the rich 1%ers got even richer from the last stimulus. This country is so broken it's sad!! 😞😞

FLORIDA TOTAL CORONAVIRUS DEATHS ON THURSDAY IS HIGHEST SINGLE-DAY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED - STATE HEALTH DEPT

Florida case count rises by 10,249

*R.I.P.
9-Year-Old Girl Becomes Florida's Youngest COVID-19 Death As Cases Surge

Back
Top Bottom