Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
fbxcagv2rcd51.jpg

feels bad because i have done nothing but make out from all this financially. sickening feeling when ppl are losing their homes. I wanted to be renting a 2nd property since last year but God had other plans and i couldnt be more blessed

My parents have decided to allow their tenants 3 free months, they didnt even bother asking if they could afford to continue paying.

looking at the news about the marlins, mlb won’t finish the season.
Just make the Marlins forfeit their games not just due to the roster but also due to the fact that they cant host games for at least 3 days.

If the replace all of their confirmed positive players, maybe they could play their away games. But you gotta wait at least 3 days to see how the rest of the players on that team test results come out.

Same for Phillies.

Looks bleak for sure.

And of course it was a florida team.

looking at the news about the marlins, mlb won’t finish the season.

thats what i pretty much said yesterday but their are people that want to see baseball and other sports played no matter what too much money is at stake over health

playing any sport right now is a risk
it's not worth it

"Is it as simple as bubble or no bubble? Baseball didn’t want a bubble because it wanted local television money. Plain and simple. It rolled the dice of health for dollars and the early returns aren’t good. " @Hella Strong you my dude but don't say i didn't call it

"Los Angeles Clippers guard Lou Williams took a side trip to an Orlando strip club. He was put under a 10-day quarantine, effectively costing him $150,000 in salary. "
damn was those hoezs worth 150k i dont think so

Last edited:
Its going to be a rough school semester this Fall. I remember vividly when a classmates brother died when I was about 14 years old. I can't imagine the emotional trauma these young kids will go through when their classmates and teachers get sick and some inevitably die.

Back
Top Bottom